Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did found a couple a mistakes in my code.
I think I got confused by how the fuel avg computed by SimHub updates when you change the prefered units. It's not instant. It needs a few laps to make sense again.
I did some longer testing, recalculating by hand and looking at the values. I all seems to match now. You'll tell me...

I did found a couple a mistakes in my code.
I think I got confused by how the fuel avg computed by SimHub updates when you change the prefered units. It's not instant. It needs a few laps to make sense again.
I did some longer testing, recalculating by hand and looking at the values. I all seems to match now. You'll tell me...

Awesome. I'll get back to you when i try it

hello, this dashboard is amazing !!! I've had it very recently, does anyone know how to turn off the beeps when changing gear?
Hi. I do ;)
1597701452043.png

I updated SimHub and I tried to update your dash but it updates only the version with Leds. Version without led is still the old. It is not possible to update it even to 1.7. What am I doing wrong?
Hi. To avoid confusion delete all version of the dash from your dash list in SimHub an install only the latest one.
Now, there is only a single version of the dash.
The RPM LEDs or Delta bar is an option you can set in this file : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini
1597701718231.png

Hi! i have a problem, whit sim dashboard 1.71.

when i run a race in indy cars in iracing, the indicator for fuel need it to finish the race do not work. In the beginin shows how much fuell need, but the value decrse to 0.

In resitan race (for time) i have not problems

Hi Julius!

1. Are you using Gallons as fuel units in SimHub?

2. Could you try this fix :

To install it:
Double click the .simhubdash to update the dash itself
And overwrite the 2 files (Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll and NCalcScripts/FuelCalcAndButton.ini) in your SImHub install folder with the new ones.
Restart SimHub to apply the changes

Hi Julius!

To install it:
And overwrite the 2 files (Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll and NCalcScripts/FuelCalcAndButton.ini) in your SImHub install folder with the new ones.

hi! I use liters (no gallons)
I try your file pach and tell you then.

Cheers

Hi Julius!

To install it:
Yes!!!!! the pach solve the problem

Thanks a lot

I switch between a formula wheel with RPM lights on board and Skippy/Radical where I am using the ones on the dash. It was great when there were two versions (RPM and Delta Bar) and I could launch either/or based on what I was driving. Would it be possible in a future update to add some more easily switchable functionality to swapping between the two?

I continue to love your dash and rely on it daily, thanks for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back