Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gr8 track, looks amazing in the twilight!
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_union_island_16-10-121-17-57-38.jpg

This is awesome. I do have a problem though which is I can get the 2 way traffic / track day looking right. When I select it, I get the traffic, but the road surface basically looks like a mirror or a shiny lake or something. If I just select the normal free roam track, it looks fine. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? :(

hellow i love you job union iland and pasific are one of the grates track rn keep it up ,, i was wopndering if you can make a video tutorial on how to add multipler audio to the track i been try every forrum every youtube but non havent work idk why i will apriciate

hellow i love you job union iland and pasific are one of the grates track rn keep it up ,, i was wopndering if you can make a video tutorial on how to add multipler audio to the track i been try every forrum every youtube but non havent work idk why i will apriciate
that's a bit of a tricky part
as you need fmod software and some basic knowledge

i tried and sum it up here when i found out how it works
(see the section "custom sound bank" )

that's a bit of a tricky part
as you need fmod software and some basic knowledge

i tried and sum it up here when i found out how it works
(see the section "custom sound bank" )
thank you a apriciate and i tried like i have fmod i create even bank save xport the extention and nothing happends before im going chek it out ... btw i saw it but do i need all those foulder ? does this screenshots looks ok? i still cant hear any sound and thanks again to take the time to respond

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 58
  • unknownb.png
    unknownb.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 51
  • unknownc.png
    unknownc.png
    879.5 KB · Views: 64
  • unknowne.png
    unknowne.png
    589.4 KB · Views: 62
thank you a apriciate and i tried like i have fmod i create even bank save xport the extention and nothing happends before im going chek it out ... btw i saw it but do i need all those foulder ? does this screenshots looks ok? i still cant hear any sound and thanks again to take the time to respond
Please first read what i spent time putting together.
I've spent few hours trying to figure out everything. Hence why i wrote it all in one place.

for example, make sure you have the correct fmod version 1.9 (v 1.08.12)
Then you need your sound to be triggered at 1.0, inside a "toggle" tab (instead of your "timeline" tab).
Read and check the screenshot on my previous link

Last edited:
Please first read what i spent time putting together.
I've spent few hours trying to figure out everything. Hence why i wrote it all in one place.

for example, make sure you have the correct fmod version 1.9 (v 1.08.12)
Then you need your sound to be triggered at 1.0, inside a "toggle" tab (instead of your "timeline" tab).
Read and check the screenshot on my previous link
i made it bro thank a lot many blessing i really apriciate the help

I, can't seem to get this working. It downloads and opens on notes application rather than a file so I can drag it onto the AC contents manager. If
probably a good place to start :

Hey Guys - I can't get Union Island to load/run on my system. I'm trying to load it thru CM and always get a "Race Canceled" message, I've tried removing it and re-downloading/re-installing it but the problem persists. Maybe I didn't remove it completely before re-installing? (If so, I'll need some guidance on how to do that.)

Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong, and what else I could try to get it to work? I have tons of downloadable add-on tracks for AC and only have this problem with Union Island.

Thanks!

Great track with one flaw. Even though it's not listed on RSR Live Timing online, it still works, like many other tracks on the in-game app. The problem is, just driving through the exit gate from the airport onto the dirt road disqualifies the lap with the gone off the course message. Please fix this if you can.

Great track with one flaw. Even though it's not listed on RSR Live Timing online, it still works, like many other tracks on the in-game app. The problem is, just driving through the exit gate from the airport onto the dirt road disqualifies the lap with the gone off the course message. Please fix this if you can.
Why is it a track flaw?

RSR is not official content, also considered a mod. Not on Ben to ensure his work is compatible with that outdated system.

Only way to “fix” it would be making those dirt roads behave like asphalt, and that wouldn’t be right, would it?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea