Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
The track is awesome!

I found a little bug though. I crashed into a parked fiesta and it broke my wheel, and as the car was leaning on the side, this happened. The dark spot would move depending on the tilt angle of the car when I turn.
View attachment 508062

That has nothing to do with the track. (It's just what happens when you break a wheel like that in AC. It's an AC thing.)

Last edited:
Can't seem to leave a review for some reason... but finally got around to trying this out - fantastic work - love the vistas, love the road surface... unbelievable effort.

You know you've made a good track when there are 5 servers running it online!

My only suggestion would be for a bit of grubbiness/dirt at the bottom of buildings, just to merge into the surroundings a bit more.

Sent you some beer money for your efforts, well done.
hey thanks a lot dude
good point on the dirtiness
gonna be a bit tricky to have a seamless effect, as i've done a lot of puzzle on my houses, using "ao templates" in a way, and cutting in to insert windows, to save dds and help create house variation easily (which i could have improved, but anyways)

ah boy
1.0 is a long and dangerous path :rolleyes:

I have used a separate 'dirt' object on some of my buildings or walls. Like a skirt around the base of the building.

There are 16 polys to cladd the bottom of this house, and it enables you to reuse parts of the texture but still have dirt or additional AO.

1634044482874.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back