Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mitja Bonca, so now that this is released, what about the two additional short courses?

It's quite good, and worth the price, but the two additional layouts would add more value to the mod.

...also, watching for a skin/billboard download. :)
Its in considerarion, but the reality is who will actually use those 2 layouts? Will you be satisfied just to have them and use them ones or twice? Its np to do really.

Capture2.PNG

That attention to details from URD. You love to see it.

Its in considerarion, but the reality is who will actually use those 2 layouts? Will you be satisfied just to have them and use them ones or twice? Its np to do really.

Though I love the whole road track for faster cars (I'm already editing some video) I actually liked the shorter versions for slower cars, like the MX-5 and other track or cup cars. Every time I go under the last overpass, I think about how fun it was to take that right turn for the shorter track.

Hopefully you already have the associated road meshes to "bridge" across at the crossovers. Now that this is paid mod, I'd recommend adding those. It's up to you, but I'm sure some may see more value when they see it has four layouts.

Last edited:
I need this for practice for my race! where to buy/download??

AC Tochigi Racing Ring--purchase link
Featured on the United Racing Design's Sellfy store page.
After making the purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 61 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Standard game content