Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtopa

100RPM
Oct 28, 2015
Yeahhhhhh I was hoping you will choose that track!Thanks for all your mods and good luck with this!Love Okayama.Chang is epic but not my style of track...cant wait for this one.Thanks again for your beautiful tracks...new Grobnik would be epic one day...

Mitja Bonca

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 8, 2008
Yeahhhhhh I was hoping you will choose that track!Thanks for all your mods and good luck with this!Love Okayama.Chang is epic but not my style of track...cant wait for this one.Thanks again for your beautiful tracks...new Grobnik would be epic one day...
I am glad you like them.
About Grobnik, since the whole track has got a new tarmac this year and some other stuff, I have to talk to Grobnik track owners to let me scan the whole track (I live 150km away) and know some people who do stuff for American army, so we can borrow the quadcopter and their special cameras for scanning, I hope for this year.

Last edited:

Willy Wale

50RPM
Dec 27, 2016
I watched the MotoGP race there last year (in the rain). It will be great to come over the crest of the hill and try to pick the braking point for the right hander. Even the pros get it wrong.

WW

djtopa

100RPM
Oct 28, 2015
@Mitja Bonca haha I am from Croatia and I have double km's to Grobnik...only been once on a track day with my ex Prelude VTi...I wasnt so fast LOL first time on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.