TT Isle of Man - The Game

I gotta disagree. The "natural fit" is the controller that feels the most comfortable to each individual.
True but it should not be enough to not get this cracker of a game. It works superb with a Xbox one pad as they added haptic feedback to the triggers so you can feel tyre slip through them.

What more do you want?

True but it should not be enough to not get this cracker of a game. It works superb with a Xbox one pad as they added haptic feedback to the triggers so you can feel tyre slip through them.

What more do you want?
This. ^^^^^^
I think the one's moaning and complaining are the type that just cannot handle this type of realistic, fast and extremely difficult TT simulation. They prefer arcade games etc and find this one too difficult.. As for the steering wheel support, jeez, why any bike game would support a steering wheel is beyond me, it feels so wrong. I'm going for a real bike ride after lunch, doing a few hours across the Lincolnshire Wolds, I'll see if I can swap my handlebars for a the steering wheel out of my car and give it a go. :rolleyes: :whistling: It's a game and controller such as the 360 pad is ideal for it until some developer makes a PC handlebar setup that is affordable.;):sneaky:

ps, looking forward to the sidecars.

Found this Peter Hickman onboard lap from 2017 , I don't know how many cams he have on that bike -but its many :O_o: which makes it kind of special..
That is superb. Hicky is a brilliant rider and is still a relative newcomer but he is now a possible winner. :thumbsup:

PS, he plays this wonderful TT game too. He uses it for helping him remember the circuit. How do I know this? Coz I was chatting to him last week at Cadwell Park.

This. ^^^^^^
I think the one's moaning and complaining are the type that just cannot handle this type of realistic, fast and extremely difficult TT simulation. They prefer arcade games etc and find this one too difficult.. As for the steering wheel support, jeez, why any bike game would support a steering wheel is beyond me, it feels so wrong. I'm going for a real bike ride after lunch, doing a few hours across the Lincolnshire Wolds, I'll see if I can swap my handlebars for a the steering wheel out of my car and give it a go. :rolleyes: :whistling: It's a game and controller such as the 360 pad is ideal for it until some developer makes a PC handlebar setup that is affordable.;):sneaky:

ps, looking forward to the sidecars.
If bike that slides on every corner and it handles the same at 100 and at 250 km/h is realistic for you then I don't know what to say more than: "Ehhh..."
I said it yesterday and I will say this today. Realistic =/= Hard. I think that you are just fanboy of this game because: "ISLE OF MAN" Try to be objective...

If bike that slides on every corner and it handles the same at 100 and at 250 km/h is realistic for you then I don't know what to say more than: "Ehhh..."
I said it yesterday and I will say this today. Realistic =/= Hard. I think that you are just fanboy of this game because: "ISLE OF MAN" Try to be objective...

In my game the bikes never ever slide on any corner so I don't know where you are getting that from. If you just make rubbish up I will challenge it. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've reached 250kph and I use a wheel and pedals I am such an embarrassment to this thread
tenor (1).gif

Sidecars will be a cool addition, and good to see they’re free too.

But as others have said, I’d probably rather they improve what’s there in terms of depth (eg setups, superstock bikes, improved physics). But something is better than nothing!

In my game the bikes never ever slide on any corner so I don't know where you are getting that from. If you just make rubbish up I will challenge it. :rolleyes:
Bikes slides or feel like it. If you are such a pro why you can't be objective? A lot of people think the same way as me. If you're a masochist, you'll love this game because for a simulation fan like me it's no pleasure or sim feeling at all.
Oh, and only rubbish thing is your trash talk. No arguments or anything, just "You don't like it because you're bad". Try to drive a real bike and then try this game. Real bike doesn't feel like this, it never slides on every fast or slow corner or handle the same way at any speed. Ride or MotoGP games give you feeling of driving a real bike even when they are more arcade than sim, a thing that TT can't do.

Last edited:
Bikes slides or feel like it. If you are such a pro why you can't be objective? A lot of people think the same way as me. If you're a masochist, you'll love this game because for a simulation fan like me it's no pleasure or sim feeling at all.
Oh, and only rubbish thing is you trash talk. No arguments or anything, just "You don't like it because you're bad". Try to drive a real bike and then try this game. Real bike doesn't feel like this, it never slides on every fast or slow corner or handle the same way at any speed. Ride or MotoGP games give you feeling of driving a real bike even when they are more arcade than sim, a thing that TT can't do.
Like I stated earlier, the bikes in the TT game do not slide. It is very rare to slide a bike even in real life. Milestones Moto GP games are similar and also do not slide in corners. They might lose traction but they do not slide. Cars might slide in sims, but bikes do not. So to be honest you are still talking rubbish. I will have to try a real bike as you say. See if I can get it it to slide in a corner. :rolleyes:

ps, you don't drive a bike, you ride it.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a good game in my book. I just ran a lap on the Suter with zero assists . Nothing at all. "Fork" camera, deep breath and off I went. Great fun(!)..and very challenging. Managed a clean lap despite the wheelies and a few slides.. This game is difficult but puts a satisfied smile on my face after a decent run when everything comes together o.k.

To remind myself what RIDE 2 is like I did a lap round Dundrod using Milestone's "vanilla" Pro Physics on the equivalent "fork" cam.. RIDE 2 as a direct comparison for my tastes just wasn't as challenging or as satisfying. Everyone to their own but IOM TT when it hits the spot tends to do it really well for me.. Everyone to their own I guess?

Me? I am happy still to be racing against this iconic and at times daunting circuit. I haven't done much else since TT IOM was released..

I am now enjoying the slightly easier to ride 600s as well as the superbikes. Both are fun in their own way..

Last edited:
More than a joy-pad, lets be real here.
I used to play sbk with wheel n pedals, the control you had of the bike over a pad was night n day.
None of your tilt..ohhh to much tilt...tilt again stuff, just linear smooth control...imo and many others.

Like I stated earlier, the bikes in the TT game do not slide. It is very rare to slide a bike even in real life. Milestones Moto GP games are similar and also do not slide in corners. They might lose traction but they do not slide. Cars might slide in sims, but bikes do not. So to be honest you are talking rubbish. I will have to try a real bike as you say. See if I can get it it to slide in a corner. :rolleyes:

ps, you don't drive a bike, you ride it.
"Do not slide in TT game." So why does it slide? Tell me? I'm not the only one who complain about it. In Ride or MotoGP games you can slide a bike but you can save it. In TT not. In TT slide means crash because you can not save it and you slide in a very random moments.
And yes, I wrote drive instead of ride because I translated it too literally from my language.

Do handle bars on a bike turn on an axis?
WoW!...So does a wheel!

technically correct but whereas in a car that wheel movement does ALL the steering, on a bike that axis is only used at very slow speeds. once at speed a bike corners mainly by leaning which is done via pressure on the handle bars, pressure on the foot pegs and shifting of the riders body weight, none of which equates to what a wheel does (then again playing devils advocate to myself neither does a gamepad!)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 123 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 35 20.0%