TT Isle of Man - The Game

Huzzah!!! Did a lap, 2/3rds manual (changed while in the lap), not spectacular 19'49.....but...NO CRASHES!!!!! Got a nice achievement for it too.

no crashes by Leper Messiah, on Flickr

I then did a full lap all manual 19'19, but I crashed at sulby bridge <mucho cussing> when I missed the 300 metre marker and started to brake at the 200, needless to say I closely inspected some insect life.

oh back to 3rd person too (sorry Andy ;) ) until I learn the damn course and get manual fully sorted in my head (it does seem to minimise the rear end issues I have).

This looks like one of those games that will be a great buy 6 months after release when the game has been refined & price has come down.Will be interesting to see where this game goes in the future.Will they add the Northwest & Cookstown races which are different to the TT because they all race together.
It's well worth it now even at £17.99 on cd keys it is a bargain, it is not perfect but what driving/racing game is? The thrill of nailing even a section of the IOM circuit is like nothing else out there. This from a 4 wheel man.

Get on board!

It's well worth it now even at £17.99 on cd keys it is a bargain, it is not perfect but what driving/racing game is? The thrill of nailing even a section of the IOM circuit is like nothing else out there. This from a 4 wheel man.

Get on board!
Agree 100%
Absolutely a bargain. Jeez, some of the car games charge that for a little DLC, a track or a car or two. Hell some modders are charging similar just for some car mods.
Add to that the feeling of satisfaction of finishing a 6 lap senior TT race in any position in the top ten with completely clean laps is like nothing else experienced in gaming for me. I actually need a rest to calm down from the concentration needed to do clean laps from the helmet view with no aids at all. :thumbsup:

This looks like one of those games that will be a great buy 6 months after release when the game has been refined & price has come down.
I have no interest in bike games but I would say if you have any at all then you should get this, the track modelling itself makes it worth the price of admission.
As you can read, even when people have issues with the physics or handling they are enjoying the game. What more can you ask for.

Anyone suffering stuttering since patches released? When I first installed game I had it but put FPS cap in the Steam launcher and cured it and was able to have graphic settings high on my PC but now get a stutter now and again.

Huzzah!!! Did a lap, 2/3rds manual (changed while in the lap), not spectacular 19'49.....but...NO CRASHES!!!!! Got a nice achievement for it too.

no crashes by Leper Messiah, on Flickr

I then did a full lap all manual 19'19, but I crashed at sulby bridge <mucho cussing> when I missed the 300 metre marker and started to brake at the 200, needless to say I closely inspected some insect life.

oh back to 3rd person too (sorry Andy ;) ) until I learn the damn course and get manual fully sorted in my head (it does seem to minimise the rear end issues I have).
Nice one Damage :thumbsup: I can still only dream of that sort of time... I am probably just about getting to the mountain section when you cross the line :redface:

Blimey.. here in Xbox land we are still waiting for the first patch!! Promised for this week so I am really hoping it's tomorrow.. purleaseeeee :giggle:

I can only echo other sentiments here though that despite any issues re the physics (I am a non-biker so they probably pass me by) this game is just the dogs doo-dars. I have not had anything blow me away from day one in a long time.... if ever actually!!

Anyone suffering stuttering since patches released? When I first installed game I had it but put FPS cap in the Steam launcher and cured it and was able to have graphic settings high on my PC but now get a stutter now and again.
I had to limit mine also, the only time I get any lag/stutter is when starting a new lap not enough too be a pain but it is there.

This looks like one of those games that will be a great buy 6 months after release when the game has been refined & price has come down.Will be interesting to see where this game goes in the future.Will they add the Northwest & Cookstown races which are different to the TT because they all race together.
You mean like most games.

I've always had a brief freeze whenever I've crossed a split time area, including the start/finish line. Other than that it's fine, but I would like that freeze gone. Lethal when you're doing the TT going at 180mph and suddenly there's a freeze as the latest times come up, completely throws your momentum out and can end up in a crash.

View attachment 246254
Not massive in size, but useful nevertheless, another small patch for TT Isle of Man: The Game has been deployed to the PC version of the title.

Having proven popular with bike racing fans and gamers on both console and PC, Isle of Man TT: The Game is doing a solid job of living up to the awesome reputation of the legendary road race, and it seems like Kylotonn Racing Games are keen to keep the momentum rolling with a respectable post release patch program well underway by the French development studio.

Next up in the improvement stakes comes a small update earlier today aimed at improving controller support, adding full support for Steam Controllers and PS4 gamepads, with the Steam Controller, Xbox and PS4 controllers now working with the racing title via Steam Link.

At present the update is only for PC, with a update expected to land on Xbox One in the near future.

Interested to see what the game looks like at the hands of an expert? Check out the full lap footage from TT legend John McGuiness HERE.

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. PC release will follow on March 27th.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

How are you finding the game on PC so far? Do you like what Kylotonn have done with the title? Does TTIOM: The Game live up to the legend of the real event in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

Looks like they've posted the wrong screenshot, the texture on the rear disc is the same as the tires :whistling:

View attachment 246255
(and there's no chain on the sprocket)
Hahaha I was just about to comment the same thing, glad I read the comments first, I'd have looked a right berk :p

Hope that mistake means they are working more in the gameplay-physics than the visuals :whistling:
Yeah I'm sure the 3d artist gave up his day assigning textures properly to work on the handling model...

Sod this leaderboard time malarky! ;) the real sign of a good rider is not crashing so who's got the achievement? I got it this morning (posted in another thread).

Who's done the 4 or 6 lap races and no crash, Andy?

I have a massive head start in controller playing in bikes though! hopefully with practise it'll all come together for you! That steering sensitivity patch should help, has it dropped for XB yet?
Nope still waiting. It was promised this week so my fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

Edit: Damn!! Just checked the Facebook page and now they are saying end of next week :(

Last edited:
I've done 1 lap without a crash in TT Training in Career Mode and got the achievement :D. 20 minute something lap, helmet cam, no assists except combined braking and map, expert AI, came 1st. Was also able to save a near miss thanks to the physics patch last week. Had to have a lie down afterwards. :confused:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%