TT Isle of Man - The Game

Probably had to compromise so that numpties like me can play the game.
I've now tried with all aids off and really didn't notice that much of a difference, I'm still crap, and lose control pretty easily, wheel or gamepad.
Haven't seen you post for a while Kenny so was wondering how you were getting on with the game now. Have you found any improvement?

i recommend using your wheel. i find my wheel easier to control then my xb1 controller. i had a very hard time at first not using weight forward and back with the wheel, but using x360ce, i was able to assign left stick forward, and left stick back to 2 buttons on my wheel. the 2 buttons are on my upper right side, pretty much where my right thumb is. so i hold one button for lean forward and one for lean back. and since my wheel's degrees of rotation is set to 100, i keep my hands in one place the whole time(opposed to hand over hand with higher degrees of rotation). since i have got used to it, i noticed the bikes are very stable now.

also, i have my ingame steering sensitivity set to 100%. i think it made a huge difference in how fast the bike hikes over from side to side. i could never do 100% with a controller, but can manage it with my wheel. try it out, man. you won't be disappointed.
Doing the mapping to buttons for weight sounds good idea. I'll give that a try at the weekend as got DSD buttons on wheel so could map a couple of them.

The guy with a 15:04, Grzegorz, says he crashed twice on his lap. for me, it was a balls-out, all or nothing, 1 in 30 lap. and 3 crashes was the best I could do. it is unrealistic for me to keep this pace in an actual race, thats for sure.

Last edited:
GAME VERSION: PC
CONTROLLER: T500 wheel
ASSISTS: combined brakes
VIEW: onboard
CLASS: superbike
BIKE: Suter MMX500
TIME: 15:47:295
CRASHES: 3

I just can't manage a clean lap yet. Well, maybe, but I would have to slow down :rolleyes:

120 thru Ballacraine :O_o: I never get tired of listening to that Suter engine :)
Try the Kawasaki ZX 10 203 KV ore 205 easy to drive and Monster fast ,and a world record may shine on you ;)

TT Isle of Man Gameplay 4.jpg

Not massive in size, but useful nevertheless, another small patch for TT Isle of Man: The Game has been deployed to the PC version of the title.

Having proven popular with bike racing fans and gamers on both console and PC, Isle of Man TT: The Game is doing a solid job of living up to the awesome reputation of the legendary road race, and it seems like Kylotonn Racing Games are keen to keep the momentum rolling with a respectable post release patch program well underway by the French development studio.

Next up in the improvement stakes comes a small update earlier today aimed at improving controller support, adding full support for Steam Controllers and PS4 gamepads, with the Steam Controller, Xbox and PS4 controllers now working with the racing title via Steam Link.

At present the update is only for PC, with a update expected to land on Xbox One in the near future.

Interested to see what the game looks like at the hands of an expert? Check out the full lap footage from TT legend John McGuiness HERE.

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. PC release will follow on March 27th.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

How are you finding the game on PC so far? Do you like what Kylotonn have done with the title? Does TTIOM: The Game live up to the legend of the real event in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

"adding full support for Steam Controllers"
Awesome, been waiting for that! Let's see if gyro-steering is feasable. Anyone tried that already?

This looks like one of those games that will be a great buy 6 months after release when the game has been refined & price has come down.Will be interesting to see where this game goes in the future.Will they add the Northwest & Cookstown races which are different to the TT because they all race together.

I'm praying for a patch to refine the physics, some really weird non bike stuff goes on. If I'm honest I'm really starting to think they shoe horned bikes physics into car physics. Lock up the front and instead of tucking and going down like a sack of spuds (Lorenzo at Qatar), the bike just slides along whilst upright, not good IMO. And the rear behaviour is just awful.

Still, it's an utterly amazing rendition of the TT course and just brilliant on that basis alone I love it despite the pain of not being able to understand why I crash!. Sort out those physics quirks and the game would be mind blowing.

This looks like one of those games that will be a great buy 6 months after release when the game has been refined & price has come down.Will be interesting to see where this game goes in the future.Will they add the Northwest & Cookstown races which are different to the TT because they all race together.

I agree, plenty to enjoy whilst I wait for this game to be more finished and cheaper.

Well I i only paid 20 quid for it and it has been the game of the decade for me (but I am a TT nut anyway).

On the TT though, it's a pity about Bruce Ansty (my favourite TT racer) and John McGuiness missing out. Poor old Bruce. Such a nice fella too.:( On the other hand, Guy Martin might get the chance to win one now. His last chance I would suggest.

edit: In case people on here didn't know, Bruce's Cancer has come back. And John McGuiness's leg injury is now preventing him from from possibly doing a TT.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 399 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 251 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 268 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 159 27.7%
Back