TT Circuit Assen

Tracks TT Circuit Assen 0.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would you mind sharing the magic ?
None of the other layouts works for me.

What magic :)
I use this track exactly as I downloaded it :)

Question about your problem which car do you use ? which error appears and when does the error appear third ? (On the loading screen there is a line at the bottom left or in the middle of the loading screen what it is loading)

What magic :)
I use this track exactly as I downloaded it :)

Question about your problem which car do you use ? which error appears and when does the error appear third ? (On the loading screen there is a line at the bottom left or in the middle of the loading screen what it is loading)
I have issues with all layouts (V0.7.7) bar the 'autosport' one. In all others, I fall through the map. I tried several cars, starting from pit, from starting line, hotlap, nothing works. The loading screen shows no error message text is 'Initialization - loading' and then I get to see this:

assenTT.png

The image is moving forward, backward, left, right, sometimes the sign disappears too.
When I click start, the car falls throught the map.

Oh, man, this is a mistake :/
Have you ever tried to delete the track completely, then download New from here and then insert the track New ?

What I do know is that the track has more start places than pit places but that wouldn't explain this error :(

I think that maybe something went wrong while unpacking or something else went wrong :(

With kind regards
Stefan

As I mentioned before, V0.7.7 is a test build and not really meant for release. The autosport layout works fine, the others might need the camera_facing.ini renamed.

Just a heads up: I am currently updating the track to the 2020 specs. There is a ton of work to do, but hopefully by the end of June I have something to show. And yes, all track layouts will work again :)

As I mentioned before, V0.7.7 is a test build and not really meant for release. The autosport layout works fine, the others might need the camera_facing.ini renamed.

Just a heads up: I am currently updating the track to the 2020 specs. There is a ton of work to do, but hopefully by the end of June I have something to show. And yes, all track layouts will work again :)
Whether possible please increase the pit number. Waiting for your new release. Thank you.

I looked at my old files, and the one from December 2015 already has 34 pits. But then I looked at V0.7's upload date: July 2015.. :rolleyes: that must have been when collision detection in the pitlane was still active. Oh man, time flies.
My guess is V0.7.7 has 34 pits already, but that build is a bit wonky. You could try it out, but best to just wait for V0.8 :p

Rustig aan but hurry up een beetje:)

It's also a bit my hometrack(I'm from Heerenveen in the north too)
Since about 20 years I've been doing real life trackdays there with my real life car about 2-3 times a year when I have the time . I like the track a lot.

Cheers
Robin

Still working on it quite intensively (when time permits). I find myself keep on tweaking stuff that can use a bit of TLC. I should really set myself a hard limit for v0.8, I guess :p
I have a todo list and it's getting shorter, though. There is some stuff I cannot do at the moment (due to covid-19 limiting the ability to visit the track) to bring the state up to 2020-level. This includes two new grand stands. They are modeled, but rather simple and not as accurate as I want/need them to be. I was however able to find out the exact position and looks of the digiflags. So they are all sorted and working (excuse the GIF quality) (green "race start" is only for testing; this somehow doesn't turn off. Ever..).
digiflags.gif

Overhauled pit buildings.
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_650_gt3_ne_ttassen_21-7-120-14-48-29.jpg

And I really mean this: I hope to have v0.8 out soon. TM.

Still working on it quite intensively (when time permits). I find myself keep on tweaking stuff that can use a bit of TLC. I should really set myself a hard limit for v0.8, I guess :p
I have a todo list and it's getting shorter, though. There is some stuff I cannot do at the moment (due to covid-19 limiting the ability to visit the track) to bring the state up to 2020-level. This includes two new grand stands. They are modeled, but rather simple and not as accurate as I want/need them to be. I was however able to find out the exact position and looks of the digiflags. So they are all sorted and working (excuse the GIF quality) (green "race start" is only for testing; this somehow doesn't turn off. Ever..).
View attachment 407198

Overhauled pit buildings.
View attachment 407199

And I really mean this: I hope to have v0.8 out soon. TM.
can you share a pre-release to test???

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 61
Is there anyone willing to test the new build before I release it? Preferably someone who can try out the rain stuff, too.
I really want to push an update, but I have no time testing. AI could probably use some tweaking and I have no lights set up yet (I mean the paddock ones and some lights on the pit building). If anyone is willing to do so (I assume the pitbuilding needs to have those objects split up), PM me :)

While someone is adjusting AI lines, I finally gave in and decided to add some billboards. They use the CM skin function so it's easy to switch between the no ads trackday version and others (MotoGP is done and I'll be doing a DTM inspired one).

No ads:
20201110140750_1.jpg

MotoGP (all correct billboards in all correct locations, based on 2018 race):
20201110140918_1.jpg

20201110140944_1.jpg

I know I've been saying it a lot, but V0.8 is coming soon :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back