TT Circuit Assen

Tracks TT Circuit Assen 0.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
20230201145405_1.jpg

Having an issue with the track rubber (or so I assume) across the entire track. I am running the latest versions of CSP preview, Sol, and Pure. it happens on only this track. was wondering if anyone had any idea how to stop it. Two things to note: it loads in after the car, and I have downgraded the versions of each/uninstalled/etc. and still no dice. Help appreciated.

View attachment 636303
Having an issue with the track rubber (or so I assume) across the entire track. I am running the latest versions of CSP preview, Sol, and Pure. it happens on only this track. was wondering if anyone had any idea how to stop it. Two things to note: it loads in after the car, and I have downgraded the versions of each/uninstalled/etc. and still no dice. Help appreciated.
same issue, here's how i fix it
setting>custom shader patch>general patch setting>on CPU Optimization change Chunks Optimization to 'Basic'.

if it still happen, try experiment with some other option on CPU Optimization by change it to default.

Super track, it's sooo much fun driving the one track I've actually raced at.
In an old BMW E36, in the rain, it's EXACTLY like driving the test races with Cool Driving events!

BUT.. Has anyone managed to generate a better AI line? They are very slow and brake in flat out spots. I've created several AI lines for different track but this track only gives me a pitlane candidate. Also, in Hotlap mode, it disqualifies me for going the wrong way?? Could it be related?

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back