The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Hey folks, just sat here on my phone on dinner at work, enjoying browsing through the threads and catching back up on what I've missed (deliberately avoid it for a while so I've got some reading to enjoy).

Just want to say the stuff in here looks fantastic, and you modding guys are incredible.

Thank you one and all for your incredible contributions to our wonderful hobby.

P

Word!

T1D5ZuZ.jpg

:D

Question for sound guys or anyone who's ever collected samples...

Would this be in any way useful to create at least an idle sound front/rear/interior? I'm aware of Fonsecker's video on how to go from youtube to FMOD to sound file but just wondering what is needed?

For high speed samples this is probably useful:

For Alpina:

Please let me know if these are all completely useless :). I have plenty access to V8 models but the V12s are pretty rare to say the least.

WHY WOULD YOU PUT MUSIC WHY
sorry for shouting. But damn...

The first for outside idle is good
interior idle doesn't sound super good, but i just jumped quickly through the video
the music one obviously if f**ked
last one sounds less good as first one
and that's about it ^^

Ah la baguette !
If you want some croissant textures let me know.
What's in mesh what's in normal in your interior?
Polycount should be ready for lod B already :D
Little bit of both, stuff up top is mesh, stuff on the floor is normals :)
Still got suspension and a few mechanical stuff to make, not gonna be super detailed so i think overall it should be under 100k - which allows for about 650 baguettes before hitting the accepted 300k mark :)

I have all of the 'base layer' of 3D grass (short grass right at the edge, low grass & daisies and the verge, and high grass away from the edge), the 3D hay, high / low poly trees and most TSO done for the first 5km :thumbsup: I am aiming to get the track done in 20% sections, rather than try and add 26km of 3D grass, then 26km of fencing, etc, etc. I think this way there will be less chance of me burning out or getting bored.

Following a few comments I have read about my other tracks looking a bit dull, I have increased the saturation of all the 2D and 3D vegetation by around 20%, to give it a more summery, French feel :) I really like how it's turning out...

ybCxlyA.jpg

SMWUA4H.jpg

4tTEqLb.jpg

jWhzite.jpg

s0Rli7d.jpg

jPdoa66.jpg

CdV9lKY.jpg

MajjLmI.jpg

I just need to add all the 'non-grass' 3D vegetation (mainly bushes, ferns and shrubs around the bases of the trees), skid marks on the road, spectators and groove, and then the first 5km will be finished :) It's taken me around 8 weeks to get from a plain tarmac / verge / terrain track with nothing else to this point, which doesn't bode well for a quick release :unsure:

Just incredible work & I know it's been said before, but much appreciated.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%