The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

What nobody else recognizes italian hotels based on grey cubes? It's the Stelvio pass, ~33 hairpins in a row

vcTz7w3.jpg

So, i tried working on that KTM Xbox GT4 mod, and i had replace some material in CM so the skins i wanted to make actually make sense. those "burned in" logos.

But now the car does no longer boot in game, even though i changed some stuff like that before.
Am i missing something?

Here's a small update on my Fonteny track:

Base grass is done for the first 42% of the track (or around 8km) - short / long grass / daisies / dandelions
Buildings - first 8km done
High-res trees - first 8km done
Track-side object - mostly in place for the first 5km
Full vegetation - first 5km done

Here's an on-board of the first 8km in the Lotus 49 :)

Base grass is done for the first 42% of the track (or around 8km) - short / long grass / daisies / dandelions

Armco on pit lane should be double sided. You would never have the posts facing the racing surface.Even back in the day they weren't that crazy.

Nice to see some actual green out there. Looks nice!

And last note I assume you haven't run the fencing the whole way around but I like some of those later sections being open without fencing.I also like the variety of fencing you have this time. Looks great.

Armco on pit lane should be double sided. You would never have the posts facing the racing surface.Even back in the day they weren't that crazy.

Nice to see some actual green out there. Looks nice!

And last note I assume you haven't run the fencing the whole way around but I like some of those later sections being open without fencing.I also like the variety of fencing you have this time. Looks great.

Ha, yes, good call on the armco. I based the design on Kunos' Monza '66 pits, but forgot to add the concrete wall that obscures the bare posts :redface:

I like the greener look too - 20% increase in saturation over Feldbergring / Deutschlandring colours - that's all.

The fencing will feature throughout the entire length of the circuit, but will be much more sparse than my previous tracks, with much wider verges too. The hedges and stone walls also seem to break up the repetition of fence | fence | fence | .....

Only watching the first 1:40 minutes of the video, I'm already in love with the track. :inlove:

Only watching the first 1:40 minutes of the video, I'm already in love with the track. :inlove:

Me too. It's a real rollercoaster at times (the track layout) and it's all I have driven on since I released Deutschlandring back in March - I am not even remotely close to getting bored of it. I've done something like 28,000km round it so far (including lots of laps when I was developing the basic layout) and it really is such a thrill in so many different cars.

Hopefully, if I can continue to work on it at the same pace it could be completed by this Autumn :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back