The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I think "as properly as can be" would be waiting for the track light support that should be added fairly soon. I don't think texture work is at all a better solution than that (besides for framerate) so long as the shader method is as adjustable as its car lights.
imo it only needs the headlights and tail lights could be required to pull it off. and frame rates are everything when it comes to loosing them usually. i do await the extra light functionality for tracks automatically. and stand to be proved wrong by way of amazement. btw did I read the headlights shader is also the tyre deformation shader?

imo it only needs the headlights and tail lights could be required to pull it off. i do await the extra light functionality for tracks automatically. and stand to be proved wrong by way of amazement. btw did I read the headlights shader is also the tyre deformation shader?
But then the track's lights won't do anything to the car and it will look rather silly...

There's no headlights shader. The functions required for headlights have been added to each shader individually (so they can receive light from what can only be described as a light source). Same thing for the tire shader. The normal ksTyres vertex shader was modified to include flex equations based on the physics.

anyway some of you have managed to change my mind on the matter I'm pleased to say. the mod needs more time to mature.Iam seeing the further integration now beyond what was obviously quick testing. pleasantly surpised at a recent video of it appearing certainly more legit. will it require payment in the future? hope it can be free from the donation cm requires at least.

Last edited:
Nice jelly bean style buttons
unknown.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play