Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys, has anyone come across an issue where the headlights are not lighting up the road during a night race? only distant objects are being illuminated like fences and signs, the road itself is pitch black.

I'm using CSP preview 1.72 and SOL 2.0.1
Car: Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Last edited:
in the current release, if "Save and load custom values from .ini" is deactivated, it should only use the values of the internal sol_config.
But if you use a ppfilter/custom config, then the paramters you do in that custom config, sure those ones will be overwritten...

That's what is strange. I tried it activated and deactivated and it still give me issues. I know it always worked in the past which is why it took me by surprise that it started acting up.

Last edited:
I forgot that the replay was made before installing CSP. No problems with new replays after installing SOL. I just wasn't paying attention to when the replay was made.

As you can see from the Image the grass has gone black for some reason but in the mirror its still green. How can I fix this or what's the reason for this happening ? This is Barbagallo raceway.

I'm running SOL2.01 with CSP 1.72 Preview 1. Not sure if its a SOL fault or CSP any ideas anyone.

Regards

Mark
Screenshot_supercars_ford_barbagallo_16-0-121-16-48-49.jpg

Last edited:
In the Sol 2.0.2 release, i removed an old debug function. This was present in nearly all former Sol versions.
It will give you some fps back.

I tested it with my PC in "energy saving" mode. With a grid of 11 AI and 60 fps, the CPU is at 95%, with the remove of that function it is like 85%.

Once again thank you for your great work!
But since an update of the sol weather app a long time ago when the UI was changed, I have the problem, that if I try to start the sol weather app with one of the 4 shortcuts of the taskbar, the text of the app (e.g. time and date) is missing. If I start the app with the normal icon on the taskbar or the app is already open or i use "Always show app on startup" the text is shown correctly. Only if I save the app in one of the 4 shortcuts and open the app with the shortcut, the app text is missing. Maybe you can fix this bug.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.