Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
anyone knows why track lights are loading while I drive, i search it before but didn't found anything. thanks

They're obviously running power saving mode where the lights only turn on when they detect motion.. sorry that's just what came to mind. Check and make sure you have the latest CSP and that the track's config files are installed correctly or are the newest.

Its not a verification issue. Something (SOL or Shaders patch) interferes with the RSR app. However, I don t know what. Sometimes it connects, but only in the first session. Then if you close CM and reopen it, there is a chance to connect, other times it doesnt..... (using SOL 1.2.1 and 135 for 2 days now. (the problem existed with older SOL & patch versions too)
I have this problem too using shader patch 140. The ghostcar files are in place and even new ones are created, but even disabling the patch doesn't make the ghost appear again. I can only see one if I do a clean lap (even if it's slower than my fastest lap time) and continue in the same session. If anyone knows how to fix that please let us know

Hi Peter,
until now sol was working perfectly, but today I download the Sol 1.4 beta, I renamed the Sol folder "Bakup_Sol" (just in case I wuold go back) and copied the new Sol folder (the one of the Sol 1.4 beta) in MODS as usual.
But now every time I launched a session with content manager It load for some second and crash back to Content manager. So I deleted the Sol folder and renamed again the bakup folder as "Sol", but the problem of the crash after some seconds of loading remains!
Do you have any idea how can I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance

Hi Peter,
until now sol was working perfectly, but today I download the Sol 1.4 beta, I renamed the Sol folder "Bakup_Sol" (just in case I wuold go back) and copied the new Sol folder (the one of the Sol 1.4 beta) in MODS as usual.
But now every time I launched a session with content manager It load for some second and crash back to Content manager. So I deleted the Sol folder and renamed again the bakup folder as "Sol", but the problem of the crash after some seconds of loading remains!
Do you have any idea how can I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance

Problem solved, I dont'know how, but after shut down the PC and restarting it today everithing was working :)

sol_1_4_soon.jpg

Hi All,
I need some help please.
I couldn't see any smoke on the dirt tracks, wether start game from desktop icon or using CM.
I can see smoke on asphalt surface ( when drifting or tire spinning ). For example on a rally cross track i can see gray smoke (on asphalt areas) of course if i have enough speed and tire temps but there is no brown dust ( on non-asphalt areas)
IDK if its about SOL or something.
Here is what i did and my settings :
Sol 1.3.1 activated ( on CM settings )
CSP : 0.1.25-preview185 installed on CM
Smoke generation : Ultra ( on game settings )
Particiles, Sparks, Smokes are Activated and Extra heating is 200% ( on CM settings )
I did not change smoke.ini file as far as i know ( [i.e. "TRIGGERS] SLIP_LEVEL=0.8")
I also tried "The real smoke mod" and "TK's Smoke Mod".

I will be appreciated if you help me guys. TIA

Hi All,
I need some help please.
I couldn't see any smoke on the dirt tracks, wether start game from desktop icon or using CM.
I can see smoke on asphalt surface ( when drifting or tire spinning ). For example on a rally cross track i can see gray smoke (on asphalt areas) of course if i have enough speed and tire temps but there is no brown dust ( on non-asphalt areas)
IDK if its about SOL or something.
Here is what i did and my settings :
Sol 1.3.1 activated ( on CM settings )
CSP : 0.1.25-preview185 installed on CM
Smoke generation : Ultra ( on game settings )
Particiles, Sparks, Smokes are Activated and Extra heating is 200% ( on CM settings )
I did not change smoke.ini file as far as i know ( [i.e. "TRIGGERS] SLIP_LEVEL=0.8")
I also tried "The real smoke mod" and "TK's Smoke Mod".

I will be appreciated if you help me guys. TIA
Maybe just update CSP to the lastest versions like 1.30 (for the new grassFX with textures) or 1.36 for the latest version. There a new dust is done with particles.

Maybe just update CSP to the lastest versions like 1.30 (for the new grassFX with textures) or 1.36 for the latest version. There a new dust is done with particles.
Thanks for the reply. CSP : 0.1.25-preview185 is ok for my old pc (i mean FPS), i tried 194 recently but was not good for fps :(. Any versison suggestion for good fps for my GTX670?

Hi Peter,
I found a solution that i don't prefer, I simply deactivated shaders patch from CM (shown on the photo). Most probably CSP version causing this as you said. I will try different version of CSP especially which won't draw to much fps for my gtx670. I'll let you know the result again. Thanks...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    170 KB · Views: 153
With a low or mid PC config ... unchecking this extraFX is rather necessary ... it's the biggest FPS eater... as I already noticed months ago applying Peter's settings included in his Sol pdf.

I just reactivated it 2 weeks ago with my new modern stronger config....

With a low or mid PC config ... unchecking this extraFX is rather necessary ... it's the biggest FPS eater... as I already noticed months ago applying Peter's settings included in his Sol pdf.

I just reactivated it 2 weeks ago with my new modern stronger config....
I had zero issues with extra fx extension activated with previous versions of CSP but on 0.1.30 or higher version significant fps drops (from average of 95 fps to 50), slightly stuttering.

Ok, i've tried 10 new CSP versions (from 0.1.25 preview 194 to 0.1.36) except the latest one (0.1.36) there are lots of dirt on the non asphalt surfaces even i set "Extra Heating to 0%" from CM 's Particles FX Screen. So i've turned back to version 0.1.25 p185.

CSP version from 0.1.30 to 0.1.36 "SO"L and "ProTyres Apps" disappeard from in game app menu (but they were still at the CM/Settings/Assetto Corsa/APP screen and selected). Apps come back when i install version 0.1.25 Preview 205 or older. Any idea about this lost apps?
Thanks...

Ok, i've tried 10 new CSP versions (from 0.1.25 preview 194 to 0.1.36) except the latest one (0.1.36) there are lots of dirt on the non asphalt surfaces even i set "Extra Heating to 0%" from CM 's Particles FX Screen. So i've turned back to version 0.1.25 p185.

CSP version from 0.1.30 to 0.1.36 "SO"L and "ProTyres Apps" disappeard from in game app menu (but they were still at the CM/Settings/Assetto Corsa/APP screen and selected). Apps come back when i install version 0.1.25 Preview 205 or older. Any idea about this lost apps?
Thanks...
Thanks for the hint. I will test that and maybe I will find a solution...

Thanks...
So it's actually part of the new grassFX. Which came in with CSP 1.30. It replaces the texture 3d grass with processed 3d grass. There is some logic where desaturated parts are blocked from getting grass. And dirt smoke is just on grass parts for now. So it will come with later optimizations and new features. You can switch of that new grass here: CM>settings >grassFX

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.7%