Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Peter, I really love your work with Sol and thank you for bring it to AC.
The issues with driver model missing are not happening anymore with the new Sol 1.2, but gt2 cars and lambo gt3 have no sound. Not sure if it´s related with the new version.

Hi Peter, I really love your work with Sol and thank you for bring it to AC.
The issues with driver model missing are not happening anymore with the new Sol 1.2, but gt2 cars and lambo gt3 have no sound. Not sure if it´s related with the new version.
maybe it was comming with a file integrity check. You could download the sound mod again, pretty sure it comes from fonsecker, or you go in the /content/cars/xxxx/sfx folder of the car and delete the "GUIDs.txt" file.

maybe it was comming with a file integrity check. You could download the sound mod again, pretty sure it comes from fonsecker, or you go in the /content/cars/xxxx/sfx folder of the car and delete the "GUIDs.txt" file.

Yes, I had the fonsecker sounds mod and yes, deleting that file solves the problem.
Thank You genius!

Don't know what im doing wrong, have all configs updated, Sol 1.2 and Shaders patch 127

Attachments

• Screenshot_gpl67_brabham_ks_monza66_19-5-119-14-56-32.jpg
    Screenshot_gpl67_brabham_ks_monza66_19-5-119-14-56-32.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 201
OMG, I've chosen a helluva day to update to the latest versions of both CM and SOL after leaving them alone for a couple of months. :) Are my eyes deceiving me or has there been a significant bump in the visuals and performance? The Nordschleife looks absolutely incredible in my Pimax 5k+ :thumbsup: Stunning work!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.