'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

Hi Andre's do you have any better pics of the 'Gaming vibrating pad JetSeat Race' other than the ones on your site? it's hard to actually see what it really looks like to sit on, also I was reading that you use Asus Xonar DGX I use the DSX but you recommend having set on hifi mode, any reason for this or is it just you preference? and lastly I was reading somewhere you can here the motors when using headphone in some way is that true?

Upvote 0
Hi Andre's do you have any better pics of the 'Gaming vibrating pad JetSeat Race' other than the ones on your site?
Hi Gopher04,
unfortunately, currently I don't have better pics. It seems I'm better in making seats than pics. Maybe I should hire a photographer.
also I was reading that you use Asus Xonar DGX I use the DSX but you recommend having set on hifi mode, any reason for this or is it just you preference?
I achieved better separation between channels having hifi mode on with that sound card.

and lastly I was reading somewhere you can here the motors when using headphone in some way is that true?
Well, actually that depends on the headphones isolation, player's delicacy of hearing, volume level, game situation. I assume somebody can hear motors even wearing headphones, but I mostly can't.
I don' think that may be a real problem for simracing games with those roaring engines all the way and thrill of race.

Upvote 0
Hi Andre, I bought your Jetseat and have both Simshaker Wheels and Wings and am totally happy with all of them.
Now I have a question: Do you know if the Jetseat works with the new "FlyInside Flight Simulator", available on STEAM? This one is made from the developers of the FlyInside-plugins for Microsoft Flightsimulator and Prepar3D; but now they built their own full VR-Flightsim and it's a blast! It's made from the ground up for VR and therefore has very good performance! It would be so cool if I could use it with my Jetseat!

Upvote 0
Hi Mike1304,
Thank you for the feedback!
My search request on google "FlyInside Flight Simulator telemetry" seemed to return nothing useful. Currently "FlyInside Flight Simulator" is not supported in SimShaker and it will not be supported until we find the way to get the telemetry data we need.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 6919

My problem is I can't make my mind which is best for me, the Gaming vibrating pad JetSeat Race or the Jetseat KW-908, decisions..:confused:

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 6919

It's not a bucket seat, but then I'm not sure if I want to sit on plastic or material, and do I want it just to be in the main center of the seat/back and not over lapping the the wings as I call them.

GT Omega Racing RS9 Racing seat 1-700x700.png

Upvote 0
Hi Mike1304,
Thank you for the feedback!
My search request on google "FlyInside Flight Simulator telemetry" seemed to return nothing useful. Currently "FlyInside Flight Simulator" is not supported in SimShaker and it will not be supported until we find the way to get the telemetry data we need.

Hi Andrew,
This is what I wrote yesterday in the Steam-forum concerning „FlyInside Flight Simulator“:

Hi, I have a Jetseat KW-908 which gives force feedback in all famous flight sims and racing sims. Now I asked the developer if your „FlyInside Flight Simulator“ will also get support. The dev told me that he didn’t find any infos in the internet if/how your sim can deliver any telemetry infos, which are needed for the correct force feedback.
Do you have any infos?“

And this is the reply I received from the dev Dan Church:

Could you have the dev contact me, dan@flyinside-fsx.com . We're still working on our documentation, but can send all info needed to output telemetry.“

Does this help?

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 6919

Andre I will probably go with the Race Pad now I have all the measurement of the seat, what is the pre-order time on these pads please?

Upvote 0
Andre I will probably go with the Race Pad now I have all the measurement of the seat, what is the pre-order time on these pads please?
Well, that may be vary depending on my current work load and stock. Please refer to the product page once you are ready to place the order. Please note that extra customization may take some extra time.

Upvote 0
I just purchased a Realtus seat and Simshaker software and am not able to get the Simshaker software to run because it keeps getting blocked by antivirus software. I have disabled Windows Defender, at least I think I have, and I have turned off Malwarebytes and I still get an error message saying it is being blocked by antivirus software. I don't have any other antivirus software running. How are you guys getting this software to run on Windows 10? Thanks for any help with this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back