'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:
I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but still the same.
if I click on test it vibrates a little and then stops.
the more it goes off and go as if I disconnect and reconnect
Merci d'avance

Upvote 0
a solution to test engine by engine? to see which one does not work.

Another thing I would like to have the vibrations in the back for the gearbox Is there a solution to modify the engine to use for the gearbox?
thank you in advance and excuse me I do not speak English I use google translation and I imagine mistakes

Upvote 0
a solution to test engine by engine? to see which one does not work.
You can use Gametrix Control Panel software to test the motors.
I mostly test the motors with UWVeditor from SimShaker - Wheels package.
Set 100 as a number of repetitions, middle button mouse click on a star will start selected motor.
2018-12-10_17-43-02.png
Another thing I would like to have the vibrations in the back for the gearbox Is there a solution to modify the engine to use for the gearbox?
I don't quite understand you. Gerarbox effects already engages just backrest motors by default.
thank you in advance and excuse me I do not speak English I use google translation and I imagine mistakes
I see.

Upvote 0
Hello Andre,
I use Assetto Corsa Competizione with my Gametrix Jetseat and the “Simshaker Wheels”-software (it feels incredible!).
Very often after a race is finished and I watch replay or I simply quit to the main menu the vibrations don’t stop. So I get a permanent vibration which only stops when I start a new race. During a race everything works perfect (no vibrations when car is standing still; correct vibrations when car is moving...).
Don’t know if this is a problem in ACC or a problem in the “Simshaker Wheels” software, therefore I post it in both forums.

Upvote 0
Hello Mike,
Between races reported telemetry values may be quite arbitrary. I think this is a problem of the game which doesn't report a status change to let me filter that out.
I think ACC is still in beta?

Upvote 0
Hello André My motor problem has not been solved. At first it was enough to tap the location of the motor it was working again, but now impossible to make it work so I thought of a disconnected cable I made a small cutout on the back of the seat (my mother is a seamstress no problem she will repair it ^^) but bad surprise the motor is correctly connected it tries to start and cuts itself before having made a full turn I conclude that it is out of order. I have 2 questions, can you sell me an motor? And how can I operate the seat by removing the motor with the software? To be able to use it while waiting for the motor. This is the High back right High back motor Thank you for your answers

Upvote 0
@=Andre= Maybe a bit unrelated, but I recieved a simshaker wheels license key through realteus but I cannot activate it in the Simshaker Wheels v3.2 software. It just says error code 2. Any idea what the issue is? It's my first time trying to activate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies