'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Simshakererror.JPG
    Simshakererror.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0
Looks like some application still removes SimShaker - Wheels.exe file.
Could you please check quarantined files list in your antiviral software?
The thing is I am just running Windows Defender for an antivirus and that comes with Windows 10. I go in and disable it and I still get this error message. How does everyone else disable Windows Defender or is anyone having trouble with Windows Defender?

Upvote 0
Managing Windows Defender is not easy, but even Windows Defender features a list of files which it moved to a quarantine and it allows to restore the files and stop deleting it.
As for me, I've installed free version of Avast, which automatically disabled Windows Defender, and features more user friendly interface.

Upvote 0
Managing Windows Defender is not easy, but even Windows Defender features a list of files which it moved to a quarantine and it allows to restore the files and stop deleting it.
As for me, I've installed free version of Avast, which automatically disabled Windows Defender, and features more user friendly interface.
Thanks.....will give that a try.

Upvote 0
Hey Andre, I've bought the Realteus ForceFeel, haven't got it yet but they sent me a key for your SimShaker Wheels software but for some reason it's not activating with my email and the key they gave me. I've sent them a email about it but just in case do you have any idea?

Upvote 0
Hello Andre
Hello
simshaker works perfectly with dirt rally 2.0
by making these changes in "hardware_settings_config.xml"

<Motion_platform>
<dbox enabled = "true" />
<udp enabled = "true" extradata = "3" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "29373" delay = "1" />
<custom_udp enabled = "false" filename = "packet_data.xml" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<fanatec enabled = "false" pedalVibrationScale = "1.0" wheelVibrationScale = "1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed = "false" />

but I have this errors
9:50:58.173 Overflow in JS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.173 Overflow in BS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.188 Overflow in JS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.188 Overflow in BS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.189 Overflow in JS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.189 Overflow in BS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.205 Overflow in JS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN

Herve

Upvote 0
Hello Andre
Hello
simshaker works perfectly with dirt rally 2.0
by making these changes in "hardware_settings_config.xml"

<Motion_platform>
<dbox enabled = "true" />
<udp enabled = "true" extradata = "3" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "29373" delay = "1" />
<custom_udp enabled = "false" filename = "packet_data.xml" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<fanatec enabled = "false" pedalVibrationScale = "1.0" wheelVibrationScale = "1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed = "false" />

but I have this errors
9:50:58.173 Overflow in JS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.173 Overflow in BS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.188 Overflow in JS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.188 Overflow in BS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.189 Overflow in JS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.189 Overflow in BS RoadSurface, input gain = NaN
9:50:58.205 Overflow in JS RoadBumps, input gain = NaN

Herve
Herve, thank you for the feedback.
I don't have an access to the game yet to reproduce and fix it.

Upvote 0
Nearly half of the scanners from virustotal.com detect the last 3.20 executable as a malware:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0...000884195dc66f6eb72fb955615ba32ab06/detection
I understand the need of the protection from reverse-engineering, but this is getting ridiculous. Is there any other way to achieve that goal which would not trigger so many AV programs every single time?
Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry for all that inconvenience with antiviral protection, guys.
I will try to find another way. As you may understand this will take effort, time and probably money.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back