'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:
Hi Andre,
Any plans to implement vertical G's to the seat? would be fun to have the vibrations stop when hitting a jump on growing more intense at the bottom of a hill like the cork-screw at laguna seca.

Upvote 0
Why doesnt my DR 2.0 work with SimShackerWheels anymore? The Config file looks like this now:

<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled = "true" />
<udp enabled = "true" extradata = "3" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<custom_udp enabled = "false" nom_fichier = "paquet_data.xml" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<fanatec enabled = "true" pedalVibrationScale = "1.0" wheelVibrationScale = "1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed = "true" />
</ motion_platform>

Any sugestions?

Upvote 0
Hi Andre,
After years with only some firmware troubles (Jetseat) I now have a problem I cannot solve myself.
In control panel Jetseat everything works great. In SimshakerWheels testing the Jetseat in the output panel everything is also OK . But the FFB racing simms ( AC ACC RRRE) in SSW do not work. Settings of the game will load so I guess it is input audio parameters related. The dedicated soundcard option there is blank, but I think it was always that way when using USB. I already reinstalled SSW but without success. Maybe a launcher setting config issue?

Edit : problem solved. Updating to 3.10 was the solution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3E7E9C3F-9212-411E-842A-1D33C3DAFAD0.png
struggling few hours, but still can’t get 5.1 channal working probably, pls help..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back