SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Seeing as no-one is telling me any bugs/issues....

Found a few more annoying bugs which will be fixed for next release (mainly RF2 related):

Forgot to update the build version number on the side leaderboard on screen.

RF2:
Fixed movement up/down from start position if you do practice/qualify/race in one session..it was basing your movement on the grid position of the start of the session (practice) so if you started the race in a different position you were already shown as lost/gained..now to fix/test it for other games..
(But it also now fills the log in the time between session type changes with an error depending on opponent counts..bugger)

'Battle gap' was not always correct.

Pit count combines all session entries (P/Q/R) as this is what RF2 reports natively. I may change it to my calculations like the other games so it resets between session type.

Some yellow flag conditions do not always show.

Enhancements: DQ and DNF indication works for player in RF2..now to get it working for opponents.

All games:
I may remove the 'battle' screen for practice sessions as it does not show sensible data.

DNF and DQ if available.

Add some other options to the plugin config tab to allow toggle of tyre/pit data visible etc..

+ some other bits..
Watch this space for release date...;)

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards with a new update entry:

DNF/DQ for RF2/PCars2/AC + bugfixes

Removed the 'battle' screen for practice sessions as it does not show sensible data.

DNF and DQ if available

Pit count resets between session entry/exit (P/Q/R) correctly now rather than combining.

Fixed movement up/down from start position if you do practice/qualify/race in one session..it was basing your movement on the grid position of the start of the session (practice) so if you started the race in a different position you were already shown as lost/gained.

Fixed some 'log filling'...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What do you mean? I copy that folders to simhub, and than in simhub app a loaded that. It works in the game, but I cant see that what I wrote . Can you tell me instruction, what I have to do? Just to be sure
You need to install my plugin (dll file in the zip) to get the features to work.
Drop it into the root directory of SimHub (c:/program files/Simhub/), start SimHub and activate it in the Settings/Plugins section.

If you cannot see the plugin inside Simhub then please check the security permissions of the dll file. Right click on the dll and click properties, click unblock then click ok.
Restart Simhub and it should appear in the list of plugins.

I see in in simhub, I active it and I see it in game. I see Pitcounter, but not if someone is in the Pit or not. Than position changer doesnt work for some reason. Any way to fix it? Or did it work in you rf2?

I see in in simhub, I active it and I see it in game. I see Pitcounter, but not if someone is in the Pit or not. Than position changer doesnt work for some reason. Any way to fix it? Or did it work in you rf2?
Can you send a screenshot or photo of it?
Do the driver names change order correctly?

Is this ticked?
upload_2018-3-12_16-55-45.png

In the available properties section (game running) filter by 'gary' and scroll down..lots (past the F1 data and frozen opponent data)..do you see any data in these sections (opponent00.initials etc):
upload_2018-3-12_16-57-30.png

Does changing the theme here change the colour of the leaderboard:
upload_2018-3-12_17-0-18.png

upload_2018-3-12_17-1-19.png

upload_2018-3-12_17-1-43.png

upload_2018-3-12_17-2-8.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back