Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Yepp and I still think it is not perfect but then that damn Dell-Screen is so thick in the middle you can't really do much about it. That screen is almost 5cm thick at the bottom (the top is even worse and thicker but in the end that doesn't matter) so getting it between the base and the wheelrim without trouble is hard!

edit: Having seen yours now, that cable management is superb. I always try to go for as few visible cables as possible but I am not that good at it as you are :rolleyes::D

Last edited:
DSC_0500.jpg

Some updates to my rig since last post:

I’ve added a set of Heusinkveld Sprints to replace my original Clubsport pedals.

Polsimer rim which replaces a Thrustmaster 599XX rim with Sim Racing Coach adapter.

4 Dayton Audio TT25 transducers.

Streamdeck mounted for use as a button box.

VoCore screen mounted for use as a Lumirank and Racelogic display. This was only £25 delivered, great value.

I *think* that’s me finished!

4ADC177F-2794-46EB-AB66-C45FDEFBE00C.jpeg

9C87DA8C-2019-4FF7-BBDF-EE7978B30873.jpeg

Last edited:
As already discussed I was looking to get my TV closer.

before:
1617634243205.jpeg

now:
1617634439117.jpeg

1617634461276.jpeg

This is Sim Lab single monitor stand and through it I am re-loving my 55'' TV.
Huge difference in gaming but almost everything(movies, Netflix, browsing etc.) is a lot better with the new viewing distance.
Just behind the rig is my couch and I move the TV even closer when I don't game.
I had to struggle a bit with the cables as the big TV stand was offering me great services but finally made it I guess.
Super happy with the result and now I can move the TV to my will in a 2m range with only one cable(tv power+hdmi in one hose).

As already discussed I was looking to get my TV closer.

before:
View attachment 461748

now:
View attachment 461752

View attachment 461753

This is Sim Lab single monitor stand and through it I am re-loving my 55'' TV.
Huge difference in gaming but almost everything(movies, Netflix, browsing etc.) is a lot better with the new viewing distance.
Just behind the rig is my couch and I move the TV even closer when I don't game.
I had to struggle a bit with the cables as the big TV stand was offering me great services but finally made it I guess.
Super happy with the result and now I can move the TV to my will in a 2m range with only one cable(tv power+hdmi in one hose).

Nice work, can you do me a favour please?
Give me the distance you find is ideal from the seat center for the 55" but also can you try setting window mode or custom resolution to display a 21:9 @50" in size and let me know how that appears.

Nice work, can you do me a favour please?
Give me the distance you find is ideal from the seat center for the 55" but also can you try setting window mode or custom resolution to display a 21:9 @50" in size and let me know how that appears.
1,5m the distance from my eyes/seat center.
Can't do the other test as I am away for some days.
Will post back once home.

I Ordered a Pro-Sim H-pattern shifter yesterday :whistling:

Having redone all my rig and gear over the last couple of months this should be it for a while.

I do want a Cube Formula Pro tho.........

Any of you chaps interested in the ACC club sprint races by the way? I'm looking to help get these going again every Thursday 8pm (BST)

Ah, I wonder if that's why the numbers got low for the RD sprint races on a Thursday then. Seems to be so many other options around.

My idea was to continue with the sprint races but have 3 events in a row that you can score points for, mini championships If you like.

Keep an eye on the club event pages.

I’d be interested in these. It’s not a league format is it? Just that I have a couple of one off Sim Grid races in May which are also Thursday evenings.
Not a league, just club sprint races. 15min practice 15min Qual 30min race.

These races were great when we had the numbers. As an added bit of fun I'm looking to add the points system. Apparently you can do it via simracing.gp automatically but we'll see.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.