Show us your Rig / Cockpit

I've got a P1 rig too. I'm looking at the picture and can see how the front is mounted but not the rear. I also have a Sparco Rev II.

Is your seat exactly the same width as the inside of the P1?

Any links to the hardware you used would be appreciated too. Cheers .

My seat is nearly the width of the inside of the p1, in this picture you can see that I just got an piece of angle from the hardware store. It is40 wide but taller and maybe 4mm thick steel.

I just put a bolt down in to the 4040 profile underneath that is taking the weight of the seat and the bracket is just keeping the seat in place. The bracket is just something like this https://www.mitre10.co.nz/shop/carinya-heavy-duty-angle-bracket-40-x-80-x-40mm-galvanised/p/216886

For the rear ones you slide them in the t slot until they touch the side of the seat. The top ones cant do that so you can just put a bunch of washers together to make a spacer.

Attachments

• IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 379
Thats awesome dude. Love it. 27 or 30inch monitors? BTW i got dust too while living in a cold environment, but thats because the vacuum and mop doesnt see much action. :D

Thanks...they're 27" Monitors. Got the Fanatec shifter and handbrake and repurposed the G27 shifter as a button box (but I'll probably replace that with a Streamdeck later)...so I'm done...maybe. :sneaky:
7kj1Vcbh.jpg

add some mood lighting...good times :roflmao:
tMn35Lbh.jpg

Pow! Right in the wallet. He didnt have to spend a month of sundays printing out bits of plastic though. Nice rig though enjoy it.
Hi
They are PT actuators. Very similar to Sim-Department eu. Cost 5500$
Yea, they aren’t cheap, but not expensive as D-Box
They are very strong and silent,
I really was thinking to jump on the SFX ruote and after doing some calculations, the SFX would’ve costed me almost 3500$. Here in Israel the costums are very expensive. Add to that all the printing and internal, wiring.... that a lot of time . I have a lot of work and family so I went for this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.