General Shaun Clarke Mods....Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the Aero correct :D
ginetta_aero.jpg

HI all - Sorry no car update, but just a personal message from me to you ALL !!!!!.

I have had a difficult 2 weeks, wife still in hospital (I took her on the 31st October) and I will be honest if it wasn't for you lot, and my TPC Simracing Team, I would of never of coped, never realised how lonely it gets on your own, with no one to talk to, but here and TPC have kept my brain active and I seriously, from the heart, I thank you all.

Special shout to a truly amazing person @After_Midnight, just such an amazing person and close friend (although we have never personally met)

What makes me smile even more, is the amount of (my family) say, and I quote "its just a bloody game", they will never understand, and well, sucks to be them.

So through this difficult time, I just wanted to thank you, to you all....for keeping me sane...ish LOL

I am still working on bits, just not as fast at the moment, but still working, and don't say don't, as if I didn't have this, the people in white jackets would of picked me up by now LOL

Actual car updates coming soon, I promise.

On a side not, I have upgraded from a children's desk to a proper rig (Cobra Sim Racing) and wow this is going to get some getting used to LO but all good...I think, still reaching for my mouse where it was.

Regards

Shaun

Hi All,

Working on the GT4 Ginetta at the moment, but somebody asked me on FB, actually how close do I get when I work with drivers / teams. Well I had to share this video really. So close, it almost took my phone out of my hand :roflmao:

And I know this is not me working on a car, but generally, this is how up close and personal I get.

It's Alive....

Yes we have been working on in the back ground the Ginetta G55 GT3 (Swantail) version. The version we are working on is the limited version Nissan V8 Engine. It wasn't used for long, not sure why, as not a lot of detail out there, but it sounds and looks amazing.

Here is a video (real) of how it sounded

And here is our WIP video

We are hoping for a Christmas release, fingers crossed

Shaun

It's Alive....

Yes we have been working on in the back ground the Ginetta G55 GT3 (Swantail) version. The version we are working on is the limited version Nissan V8 Engine. It wasn't used for long, not sure why, as not a lot of detail out there, but it sounds and looks amazing.

Here is a video (real) of how it sounded

And here is our WIP video

We are hoping for a Christmas release, fingers crossed

Shaun

Awwww HELL YEA. Very excited for this guy!

Yet another different model to shoehorn into a large GT3 field. My computer hates me :D

A little bit of info. The Ginetta GT3 "Swantail" was powered by a Nissan 4.35 V8 (VK45) engine producing 570bhp and over 500nm of torque. You add to the handing qualities of the Ginetta and the down force they produces, this was an awesome car and will match (fingers crossed) all the Kunos GT3 cars to add to what is already a fantastic line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back