General Shaun Clarke Mods....Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now uploading the Seat Leon TCR for testing, so what has changed.

Well apart from the obvious (that I will hold my hands up) where I dropped one or two.

1) Collider fixed
2) Electronics fixed
3) improved brake texture
4) Changed texture (as per @garyjpaterson advice)
5) after feedback from real drivers, increased the downforce slightly on the front
6) Fixed the Turbo settings
7) Improved the brakes and temps
8) improved rim blur texture

You will still need to warm the brakes up, but the feed back I got from real drivers, is, as a sim goes, it's "almost" spot on. In general it takes two laps to warm these up.

Now I just wait for the feedback from my testers, and we go from there

Shaun

Maybe something is not correct at the livery of Jac Constable so @Leynad777 have to disagree :rolleyes:
vGlJgtF.jpg

with my post here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/shaun-clarke-mods-updates.158781/page-5#post-2849676

Oh I see, I do also wonder why, since Jac sent us pictures (of the actual car he drives) and asked for it...strange that one :rolleyes::whistling:

Maybe he knows more than me and you about the Ginetta G55 Supercup UK ;)

I am working "still" getting this out tonight, but the AI don't want to seem to play ball with me, they are now to damn fast LOL.

Also, I will get say one thing. I really, no seriously appreciate people help / advice on some things, but when I have spoken to a real TCR driver and team, I have to take their advice, it cannot get anymore real than that, can it, not matter what people find on the TinterWeb?

Shaun

Can I just drop a personal note here, I don't usually do this, it's usually my very close friends that know this like @After_Midnight , but my wife has been seriously ill for a while now and got the hospital appointment tomorrow and she will be admitted, we know this so she said to me "you get this car released" you get it finished...

So I am sorry it if's not perfect for now

Shaun

Hi Shaun! Can't wait for new Ginettas versions . When it is incoming? BTW our TCR equal series was very sucessfull and finishing soon. Ginetta series might to be a good continue here. :)

I know people have bashed me for updates, but well, if I cannot share stuff here, where can I share it except FB, so I will share this here.

People have screamed at me about the the BTCC mod, well, here you go, I am working on it...

I know under TOS I cannot share it on here, but the amount of people that love it, what do I do?
btcc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back