Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
After some research it seems that the mod moves the same as the real thing:
Watch it in slow mo from 2m10

Removing the CL from the body wing looks like it has drasticly decresead the amount of downforce. I'll see if I can fine tune Cl front and rear to match 50/50 at high speed.
After his comments (and a seriously another tuff nut to crack) I am so excited and happy :confused:

Thank you @Guillaume Francois

Hi!
What version of PS did you use?
I tried to open the Body template (included in the mod) with Gimp2.8 and the old Photoshop7, but all layers is merged into one. (The other templates are working.)
Now I tried to open with (my brother's) Photoshop CS6, and it works. I have all layers.
I tried to save as, and tried to copy all layers into a new psd. And this newly created file have 1 merged layers again in Gimp and PS7.....
It's strange... We are using PS for over 10 years, but never experience this.
Any idea?
(Maybe we will try to copy it from layer to layer, to see what layer cause the problem.)

Hi!
What version of PS did you use?
I tried to open the Body template (included in the mod) with Gimp2.8 and the old Photoshop7, but all layers is merged into one. (The other templates are working.)
Now I tried to open with (my brother's) Photoshop CS6, and it works. I have all layers.
I tried to save as, and tried to copy all layers into a new psd. And this newly created file have 1 merged layers again in Gimp and PS7.....
It's strange... We are using PS for over 10 years, but never experience this.
Any idea?
(Maybe we will try to copy it from layer to layer, to see what layer cause the problem.)

Hi mate,
I'm using PS CS6 for my work but the template open correctly with PS CS4 also.
I can't replicate your issue in my side.

Greets After_Midnight

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes