Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
OK, Lets put this out here. I have shared the video with a few trusted friends, as I keep referring to "this video" but the majority of you cannot see it, yet.

So step up peeps, you know who you are and be honest, tell the world what you see, pretty please :D

Shaun

I'm not an expert by any means but that video is pretty damn convincing. Steering inputs seems to be pratically identical. Real car have a bit more violent steering though, but that's probably in game wheel settings "issue".

If the sound in the vid was from the real car then it's spot on in the mod.

I'm not an expert by any means but that video is pretty damn convincing. Steering inputs seems to be pratically identical. Real car have a bit more violent steering though, but that's probably in game wheel settings "issue".

If the sound in the vid was from the real car then it's spot on in the mod.
Thank you @Jebus and yes you are correct, that is the sound of the real car :thumbsup:

Thank you very much to the whole team for this wonderful car!
I had so much fun tonight at Watkins Short in this gem I still cannot stop the stupid grinning while typing this...
:geek::thumbsup:

hi, great mod thx. Ican see on the 2nd external view, markers blue and red on the mirrors left and right. It seems to be place to put mirrors when creating mods. Only appears on the far external view.

as much as we love glowing brake discs, isn't it a bit exaggerated on this car? at least on the rear. yeah, maybe too nit picking, just a thought
DkG2iTz.jpg

This is one sweet mod! driven it only three times, but boy ow boy. 1 practice, 2nd a single class race and third against de audi ttcup (at100%)
rock solid, sweet sound and rumble, massive grip.
1 word... LOVE IT

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 73 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 50 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • Forum trophies