Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I read these TCR cars with sequential gearbox have mechanical diff with adjustable preload, is it possible to implement on AC correctly?
thanks

UnauIEN.jpg

I read these TCR cars with sequential gearbox have mechanical diff with adjustable preload, is it possible to implement on AC correctly?
thanks
There are 2 types, SEQ and DSG. The SEQ has a BOP applied to it, for obvious reasons. This version is the DSG version.

Teams can purchase a DSG car and then opt for a Seq Upgrade, or stay DSG and run is the DSG Cup, which is what Carl is doing.

Hope that answers your question.

Shaun

thanks

UnauIEN.jpg
No offence mate, but why are you quoting Audi stats on a Seat Mod. They are not the same, there is BOP all over the place to be honest, hence they had a BOP test session with Dan Lloyd as the test driver?

The VW conquered the first races for TCR UK, I watched it, why I would not, my help was racing in his first season LOL, I will expect a BOP added as this is a first season.

Shaun

No offence mate, but why are you quoting Audi stats on a Seat Mod. They are not the same, there is BOP all over the place to be honest, hence they had a BOP test session with Dan Lloyd as the test driver?

The VW conquered the first races for TCR UK, I watched it, why I would not, my help was racing in his first season LOL, I will expect a BOP added as this is a first season.

Shaun
because they all use similar parts, audi, seat and the golf, they are even under the same volkswagen group (audi, vw and seat) and probably due to regulations they share parts. I'm not talking about BOP, I was just pointing out the differential settings.
No offence taken, sorry to be so annoying :)

because they all use similar parts, audi, seat and the golf, they are even under the same volkswagen group (audi, vw and seat) and probably due to regulations they share parts. I'm not talking about BOP, I was just pointing out the differential settings.
No offence taken, sorry to be so annoying :)
Your not annoying mate, you ask very valid questions, I can only say / reply what I know / have been told. Yes they use the same parts, (engine) but there is major differences otherwise why have different chassis, you might have as well have a Seat Cup lol

There is certain things that have to be the same, to keep the cost down, and if not, them you get a BOP applied per track basis

This is something we, AC, and no other sim can do, apply BOP per track unless the hoster does this.

Shaun

@Shaun

don't worry i play 100% offline and i have paid 15€ for TCR mod (totally awesome it's worth it) and I just race with TCR mod + seat leon TCR offline with content manager.
I just want to say thanks, i think i will not buy TCR from raceroom :), in fact i have no reason to play again Raceroom

Last edited:
If it's only for personal use I don't see any problems then. I thought it will be part of that paymod. I wouldn't pay 15€, or anything really, for a ripped content though (they admit it on their site).

If it's only for personal use I don't see any problems then. I thought it will be part of that paymod. I wouldn't pay 15€, or anything really, for a ripped content though (they admit it on their site).

i pay for anything good !! and tcr mod is awesome !!
audi rs3 a must have !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years