So the GT Pack updated to v6 but I did not receive an update email. I learned about the update on another forum.

I kept my original purchase email from 2018 and the link took me to the latest version, but it would have been nice to be notified directly. I have other RSS mods and now wonder if I'm up to date on them.

Reactions: iwn
So the GT Pack updated to v6 but I did not receive an update email. I learned about the update on another forum.

I kept my original purchase email from 2018 and the link took me to the latest version, but it would have been nice to be notified directly. I have other RSS mods and now wonder if I'm up to date on them.
Best to join their discord, they are very hands on there with support, news, etc

I would assume that webpage and email were the main channel for rhis kind of information and not some free mason illuminati back alley society.

All Support cases we have dealt with on this topic for RSS GT Pack V6 are because customers have unselected the "Receive update emails" checkbox at the sales checkout page, or have unsubscribed from our emails at some point. Feel free to send us an email if you need more assistance on this.

Something is not ok with windscreen banners. (all cars, all skins)
Unfortunately I'm not abel to do screenshot of it, because it doesen't present on it, only in game... wierd...
It looks like heavy film grain, but after some time it disapears.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not abel to do screenshot of it, because it doesen't present on it, only in game... wierd...
Hi,
Can you please update to the latest CSP version if you are using this, I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary when ingame yesterday checking over the cars again.

Last edited:
If CSP or any weather/visual modifier is being used, please verify the issue without them and please let us know if it's still the case.

I'm not particularly a strong advocate of CSP as it causes so many bugs than it is worth, occupying a lot of our support resource time, and it's not something we can support for every customer and configuration and version given it's not produced by us.

Last edited:

Uncheck Windscreen FX in CSP. Should fix it, but if you're using the Patreon build with RainFX it will disable that as well. Up to you for the tradeoff.

A few screenshots attached. Cars are latest version. I use latest CSP (0.1.68) and latest Sol (2.01). It appears occasionally, most of the time it's not there, then after a while it goes away. Very strange. The issue where road surface is reflected on winshield banner is quite common in AC cars but this seems to be something else

Attachments

• 20201226190603_1.jpg
    20201226190603_1.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 134
  • 20201226190621_1.jpg
    20201226190621_1.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 20201226190658_1.jpg
    20201226190658_1.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 20201226190707_1.jpg
    20201226190707_1.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 107
Does it go away reverting to 0.1.66, 0.1.64 (or even 0.1.60)? It's to understand if it's some long lasting issue or something introduced with a recent patch that should be brought to x4fab's attention. 0.1.68 has introduced weird stuff like the green lights near exhausts, so it might be worth checking.

When I saw the Viper I suspected it could be something related to the node move on the 3rd party github config by x4fab that sets the interior banner under HR_COCKPIT (can only be applied from 0.1.62), where it's expected to be for csp (or even that config not working properly). But the 575 hasn't any workaround of that sort, as the object is already under HR and using ks_windscreen, so there should be nothing wrong with the models.

Just a note: Probably for performance related reasons, it's expected to have a good amount of shadow dithering/grain/banding/artifacting on the inside banners momentarily when going under tree shadows and they flash quickly, or at low sun angles where it happens more, which will be more noticeable with white/bright contrasting banners. This is caused by the windscreen fx shadow blur option, that seems to blur shadows via dither. But on the above screens it looks way stronger than usual, either due to a newer unrelated csp issue, or something like taa ghosting, fidelity cas/sharpen, or some other type of post processing effect pass exacerbating it due to its high frequency noise.

So we're in the same page, I'd consider the examples bellow as normal and expected at default csp settings. These were taken during brief shadow flashing, so they don't look constantly like that:
noise1.pngnoise2.png
(atm I'm on legacy 0.1.60/sol 1.5.7 on those shots)
Bellow, it's the difference of having Windscreen FX Shadow "Blur amount" at 100% (default) or 0% (as vanilla AC, harsher flashing but no dither) during the same brief shadow flashing:
blur_100.pngblur_0.pngvblur_100.pngvblur_0.png

Last edited:
All Support cases we have dealt with on this topic for RSS GT Pack V6 are because customers have unselected the "Receive update emails" checkbox at the sales checkout page, or have unsubscribed from our emails at some point. Feel free to send us an email if you need more assistance on this.

On the 17th of October I received an update email for the Formula 79 and Formula RSS 2018 Pack 1 so I have not unsubscribed from your emails. I also have update emails for the Formula 2 and GT-N pack. I just didn't get one for the RSS GT update.

Last edited:
I have the same issue, and I lost the original downloadmail.
Really dislike that whole structure, would be much easier to have an account with your purchased items and downloads available inside that profile.

Really dislike that whole structure, would be much easier to have an account with your purchased items and downloads available inside that profile.
You'd have it if you had created a free/demo sellfy account and logged in before doing the purchases, without setting up any store of your own (the paid service), so you can keep accessing it indefinitely only to manage purchases. This was mentioned a few times on rss threads. I did back in very early 2018, when the RSS GT Pack was my first Sellfy purchase. There's a "My Purchases" section* where you can access every previous content you own (either payed or free), with current/updated download links.

With some luck, you can still create a sellfy account with the same email, and contact their support to add your previous purchases to it (having the Sellfy Transaction ID at hand should help a lot).

*1609030737775.png

PS: Other web stores commonly used for digital content like Gumroad offer similar features (Gumroad Library) if you have a logged in account when purchasing.

Last edited:
On the 17th of October I received an update email for the Formula 79 and Formula RSS 2018 Pack 1 so I have not unsubscribed from your emails. I also have update emails for the Formula 2 and GT-N pack. I just didn't get one for the RSS GT update.
Hi,

I had already checked your email address after your comment, which contains a portion of your first name in the address. You selected No to the checkbox at the sales checkout page to receive email updates for this purchase. This is something that is logged into the data. We can see Yes (checkbox is ticked at sales checkout page) for the other items you listed. If you would like any further information, please do send us an email.

Last edited:
I have been asking SellFy for this for years. Alternatively a simple free account being set up is also possible.

They had this before as a customer, until they told me they were focusing purely on Merchant accounts. So you have to create an account as a merchant, which has no impact anyway.

For now, it should be easy and a priority to store product emails.

Last edited:
You'd have it if you had created a free/demo sellfy account and logged in before doing the purchases, without setting up any store of your own (the paid service), so you can keep accessing it indefinitely only to manage purchases. This was mentioned a few times on rss threads. I did back in very early 2018, when the RSS GT Pack was my first Sellfy purchase. There's a "My Purchases" section* where you can access every previous content you own (either payed or free), with current/updated download links.

With some luck, you can still create a sellfy account with the same email, and contact their support to add your previous purchases to it (having the Sellfy Transaction ID at hand should help a lot).

*View attachment 430334

PS: Other web stores commonly used for digital content like Gumroad offer similar features (Gumroad Library) if you have a logged in account when purchasing.
Thanks, that helped. On Sellfy's site I can see everything.

Same for me but with the Hyperion. I have stored all sellfy mails and RSS update emails but I don't have one for the Hyperion. Maybe I didn't check the notification email? I did make a Sellfy account and can see all other purchases except the Hyperion. Strange.

Same for me but with the Hyperion. I have stored all sellfy mails and RSS update emails but I don't have one for the Hyperion. Maybe I didn't check the notification email? I did make a Sellfy account and can see all other purchases except the Hyperion. Strange.
We always issue email updates to content we have since day 1,
It’s really important if you want to be notified of any updates that you read and check any necessary tick boxes to get the correct notifications.

Since the new RSS GT update, 100% of those notifying us of no email update had not consented to receive product update emails from us at the checkout. This works on a purchase by purchase basis so consent for one purchase does not transfer as consent to receive update emails for another. This option is a GDPR requirement. Otherwise, we would prefer it to be mandatory until unsubscription.

As for SellFy accounts not displaying purchased products. It's important the email entered at the checkout and the SellFy account match perfectly. It may be best to contact SellFy Support for anything further as they control the technical side of the platform.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back