I must have for
We always issue email updates to content we have since day 1,
It’s really important if you want to be notified of any updates that you read and check any necessary tick boxes to get the correct notifications.
I must have forgotten to check the notification box then. It's not a big deal really :)

• Deleted member 223075

@CC Hi, What is the texture file (name) to have correct blur rim (with red stripe) on the Hyperion ? I tried many things but all times the rim remain full black (not visible red stripe)

@CC Hi, What is the texture file (name) to have correct blur rim (with red stripe) on the Hyperion ? I tried many things but all times the rim remain full black (not visible red stripe)
Ill have to take a look into it give me 5 minutes to check over the files I never made the car so not 100% sure,
I imagine be paint the Alpha white the stripe you are wanting but unsure what the blue mesh using.

Just a heads up, the newer 0.1.69 mentions a windscreen fx fix, you might check if it solves the abnormal noise on banners issue.

(update: beware it has other issues, like higher main_t usage, specially if the "adjust frame time" option on the general page is enabled on a system with vsync enabled too, causing frame pace issues)

Last edited:
I know I have been critical towards this pack in the past, but coming back to it after the last update has been such a great experience. Thank you to the team, really. Even though I don't think I have seen any points regarding physics in the changelog, it feels like something has changed. They feel more mature. Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's me that has more driving experience under his belt after some years since first trying them. The cars are a blast.
I have been enjoying them so much, that I've decided to buy the N-GT pack to compliment them.

I really wish you guys will work towards more car packs in the future. I understand that single-make series are easier than producing something like this, but diversity really is king. This pack is a testament to that.

Thanks ❤️

Last edited:
Hey,
I just got this and I am noticing the tail lights on the Ferruccucio 57 are very dim. On every other car they are fine and the brake lights are fine. Is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks.

• Deleted member 223075

Any news for blur rims on Hyperion ?

Ok solved by myself the problem by changing values inside blurred_objects.ini

Now all blurred rims have correct colors (instead of being black all times)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CC
Ok solved by myself the problem by changing values inside blurred_objects.ini

Now all blurred rims have correct colors (instead of being black all times)
Hi
Yes Sorry I actually remade all the wheel rims and blur with all new PBR textures
Just been really busy on some other projects
I’ll try and export it all over the next couple of weeks it made it more complicated all the LOD want updating also :)

Hi,
Is there a way to fix the wipers on the GT pack so that wipers clean the windscreen? I'm on csp 1.74 pv 33.
On the shadow only the left wiper clear the windscreen.
I can get the wiper working on the ferruccio 55 by adding
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =EXTglass001
WIPERS =GEO_Wiper

Using that method dont fix it on the other cars.

Appreciate if someone can help out.

Just by having a quick look at the Shadow V8, the 3d model would need to be updated to have wiper rubbers as separate objects for the trace width/shape to be correct, so it can't be done atm just via config.
To temporarily sort you on the Shadow V8, you can use:
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE=GEO_windscreen,GEO_Banner_00
WIPERS=Object137,Object138
But this won't really look proper, as the cleaned zone will extend until the base of the wiper arms and by their countour (deflector,p.e).

(I didn't include GEO_BODY_frames on the surface list to avoid the arms cleaning rain on that section, making it more obvious)

Last edited:
Just by having a quick look at the Shadow V8, the 3d model would need to be updated to have wiper rubbers as separate objects for the trace width/shape to be correct, so it can't be done atm just via config.
To temporarily sort you on the Shadow V8, you can use:
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE=GEO_windscreen,GEO_Banner_00
WIPERS=Object137,Object138
But this won't really look proper, as the cleaned zone will extend until the base of the wiper arms and by their countour (deflector,p.e).

(I didn't include GEO_BODY_frames on the surface list to avoid the arms cleaning rain on that section, making it more obvious)

Thanks a lot for your reply, appreciate it! I will give it a try.

The same method will work for other cars with the same caveats, and for your own use. Other than the above being an example to sort you, I'm not a fan of sharing broken solutions.
Obviously, you'll need to set the car model-specific object names for the exterior windscreen meshes and wiper meshes. Use CM Showroom to click and find their names.

Only the Tornado V12 should be okay-ish if untouched, as it has a separate blade mesh. Unfortunately I'm not able to tell you how to get it to clean properly over the exterior banner.

Last edited:
The same method will work for other cars with the same caveats, and for your own use. Other than the above being an example to sort you, I'm not a fan of sharing broken solutions.
Obviously, you'll need to set the car model-specific object names for the exterior windscreen meshes and wiper meshes. Use CM Showroom to click and find their names.

Only the Tornado V12 should be okay-ish if untouched, as it has a separate blade mesh. Unfortunately I'm not able to tell you how to get it to clean properly over the exterior banner.
I'd assume RSS may update the cars once this CSP feature is no longer Patreon-only.

You made my day, thanks! Fully understand that its a temporary workaround for my own personal use.

@Mahad
Hyperion 2020 – Version 2 – 10-April-2021

Model:
• Updated vehicle LODs for A, B and C
• New highly detailed 3D model wheels with new UV, textures, settings, logos, Content Manager Workshop options
• New optimised LOD_C for better performance
• HR Logos added to LOD_C to improve visuals with Custom Shaders Patch users
• Full revised and optimised SDK car textures to improve performance and visuals

Physics:
• Reverse gear value fixed
• Shift timing decreased

Other:
• Front grill textures updated
• New texture folder and 3x new PSD files for the new textures (livery templates)

Last edited:
I was just planning to complain about how the reverse gear is completely useless except for destroying rear tires in seconds, but you went on and fixed it so I will need to think of something else to complain about.

:thumbsup:

• Haha
Reactions: CC
Hi
Yes Sorry I actually remade all the wheel rims and blur with all new PBR textures
Just been really busy on some other projects
I’ll try and export it all over the next couple of weeks it made it more complicated all the LOD want updating also :)
Would you make a LMGT1 pack?
1.Nissan R390 Long Tail
2.Toyota TS020(Virtua Simulazioni's rims is not accurate and wiper doesn't work, also the drive feeling is strange)
3.Panoz Esperante GTR-1
4.Lotus Elise GT1
5.McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
6.Ferrari F50 GT
(Option)
7.Sard MC8-R
8.Jaguar XJ220C TWR
9.Mercedes CLK-LM
10.Venturi M600

Some car may have free version but you can try your best to make your own in a masterpiece.
RSS GT Pack by Race Sim Studio

all_gt.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back