Wow you tracked that down fast!
I had to leave for work so I didn't really have a chance to mess around with the settings.
I'll have to give it a go tomorrow when I get home.
Hopefully it won't impact performance too much, or else I'll just have to live with it as I'm already pushing the limits of what my system can handle in VR.
Thanks for looking into it all the same!
Just an update, the issue you posted should be solved on latest p205 (it's on release notes). At least I saw no helmet over roof after loading a Spa replay with "limit some things..." left on.

Cant find a thread for the NGT pack so I'l ask here. What can be done in setup to make them more drivable under braking and corner entry? Sometimes without warning, both cars will snap oversteer. The severity also depends on the track, Mosport for example is deadly in these cars.

99% of my time in sims is in rear wheel drive cars with no assists (though I dont delve too much into setups beyond the basics) but these cars are a pain in the backside sometimes. In contrast, the main RSS GT cars are amazing, lively but predictable.

Last edited:
Cant find a thread for the NGT pack so I'l ask here. What can be done in setup to make them more drivable under braking and corner entry? Sometimes without warning, both cars will snap oversteer. The severity also depends on the track, Mosport for example is deadly in these cars.

99% of my time in sims is in rear wheel drive cars with no assists (though I dont delve too much into setups beyond the basics) but these cars are a pain in the backside sometimes. In contrast, the main RSS GT cars are amazing, lively but predictable.
I agree with everything you say, every word of it. I've been driving the Ferrucio a lot recently and have now gotten a bit tired of the problems you mention. It's a pity cos before you get to that point the car's great.
I've searched RD for a setup - can't find one.
Putting brake bias back (funnily enough) helps a bit though (I put the Ferriucio's at 62) but the problem is still there.

Our Guys in Discord all understand these setups and stuff and share them occasionally in our channels,
if its any consolation I cant drive these NGT either there murder under braking for me,
everyone else seems ok with it, but like I say come and chat with our guys they will help you out.

One question.
In some video and photos the porsche 996 appears with other rims. In a future update could be possible to add it to the car? Thanks. Your mod is just incredible.
48452625362_8f1e79755c_b.jpg
Porsche-996-GT3-RSR-121073.jpg
Porsche-911-GT3-RSR-14503.jpg
Porsche-996-GT3-RSR-121250.jpg

Great work!

Thank you!

I have had hard time making the Coca Cola logo and the number because the UV map in that part is not continuos between the lateral bumpers and the door... in fact the number tab and the coca cola logo are smaller than the real life size.

porsche-996-gt3-rsr-machanek-racing-2005.jpg

Is there something I miss to help me making them?there is also the "3d" template, how am i supposed to use it?

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Thank you!

I have had hard time making the Coca Cola logo and the number because the UV map in that part is not continuos between the lateral bumpers and the door... in fact the number tab and the coca cola logo are smaller than the real life size.

porsche-996-gt3-rsr-machanek-racing-2005.jpg

Is there something I miss to help me making them?there is also the "3d" template, how am i supposed to use it?
3D Templates we use with Photoshop CC the extended version it utilities the 3D functionality,
default Photoshop does not have this,
so the full 3D templates youll need the CC version or a alternate software maybe Gimp not quite sure never really used it,
otherwise you can paint on the 2D but most of these cars that is tough going tbh always best to try and paint in 3D if you have the time or patience to learn it. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back