Bought the mod today, audio and visuals are just as outstanding as the physics.
Just wish a 911 GT2 and the Marcos LM600 were included.

Anyway, outstanding quality.

I get it when racing AI and I'm alongside, and quite close to, the Ferrucio 57. It happens when I'm driving the Lambo and the Vortex. I don't think I've tried it with me driving other cars than those two.

I do hope you guys can find a fix. The Feruccio looks amazing so I want it on the grid, along with the rest of this amazing mod.
I just done over 30 laps at Silverstone and Laguna and loads of different cars with a full grid,
on triple screens I cant find any issues at all with this 57,
any chance you can post some screenshots please to see where the issues are coming from there is 3x skinned meshes on the car not sure which point is the issues or everything. :)

I just done over 30 laps at Silverstone and Laguna and loads of different cars with a full grid,
on triple screens I cant find any issues at all with this 57,
any chance you can post some screenshots please to see where the issues are coming from there is 3x skinned meshes on the car not sure which point is the issues or everything. :)
I got the same issue, weird black artefacts on the Tornado and the not-Saleen. iirc on a LOD stage. I'm using CSP so I'm sure it may be unorthodox modelling tricks you used which the patch is not optimised for (I know you made these cars for vanilla AC, I'm just pointing it out)

I got the same issue, weird black artefacts on the Tornado and the not-Saleen. iirc on a LOD stage. I'm using CSP so I'm sure it may be unorthodox modelling tricks you used which the patch is not optimised for (I know you made these cars for vanilla AC, I'm just pointing it out)
Tornado was fixed and the Shadow has no skinned meshes,
thing is with the issues the Tornado and the 57 both have skinned meshes ontop of the door animations which is quite complex system the black lines are the skinned meshes spawning to the center of the tracks not the center of the car 0,0,0 but global 0,0,0, the Tornado was fixed after 1st release,
the results of the knowledge gained from those fixes was actually applied to the 57,
I checked it and triple checked with 0 issues but we still had feedback that there was indeed issues with this car, on tripple screens, the Tornado reports was with VR in which Michael helped us fix,
I run tripples but yet to see these issues on the cars. :)

Well I finally realized what the issues was with the 57 car,
and why I never once saw any since we released it,
this setting by default within the shaders patch is turned off, leave it that way please.
d3a8552d4efaeaae673305b5a17023f0.png

Day one of four days off work and my steering wheel die's. Then two cars I've been looking forward to come out:mad:.

Guess i'll just spend those four day's boring crap like chores around the house:(.

I bought them anyway. Looking forward to being able to try them some time:thumbsup:.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%