Or maybe life got in the way and it is still going to be a while; if bumping the thread encourages them to give a progress update that will be great. If bumping the thread does nothing then no harm done.
If bumping the thread pisses them off, then sorry, but this mod deserves better than to be on page 2.

Or maybe life got in the way and it is still going to be a while; if bumping the thread encourages them to give a progress update that will be great. If bumping the thread does nothing then no harm done.
Eh, the cars are probably done and been waiting on an hdd for a loooong time awaiting a release decision by the head guy(s)... maybe that decision is tied to the overall update release of this gt1 pack?

no words on their discord channel as well, so they gotta be working or on vacation lol

My guess is they are working on one of their many unannounced cars.

some say each message "it is done yet" they are delaying one more day :p
and god knows it's a 312 pages thread...

i'll spoil it for you
is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet you won't read this do you is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet

shall i start a crowd-founding to get this one for Dan ?

https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/102069/dodge-usa-viper-gts-roadtrackrace-car-for-sal
Capture.JPG

If bumping the thread pisses them off, then sorry, but this mod deserves better than to be on page 2.
I just looked everywhere and saw no release date or planned release date to the NGT content ?
or maybe I missed it, non the less the cars are finished and have been finished quite some time the 3D and Visuals, everything is completed and inside our pipeline scheduled,
next car to be released will be the free RSS3 content then the NGT, why people complain and demand answers is mind boggling,
during the GT pack you fried everyone's brains complaining and demanding the last cars to the point we are where we are now, Discord and dont say much,
but yet you have the sheer audacity to come back and still complain when we give 0 release dates.
well done man you really are 1 of a kind.

Maybe don't sell a product then if all you guys can handle is people that blow compliments up your butts. When I pay for a defective product I expect a solution in a timely manner. Pretty sad that a couple posts complaining about your work is enough to send the whole team hiding under a rock somewhere.

Funny how taking my money for everything you have sold never fried your brain, even though mine must have been fried considering I never planned to use any of your open wheel content and only bought it to show support to you guys.

Oh well, I guess the guys here that want to give you their money (for a product that has been shown, and now admitted by you, to be in a completed state) have to wait while you pout because I had the audacity to be an unhappy customer.

Anyways, since you are so worried about having me as a customer I will save you (and this entire stupid community) the trouble and will pledge to not buy anymore of your content.

Maybe don't sell a product then if all you guys can handle is people that blow compliments up your butts. When I pay for a defective product I expect a solution in a timely manner. Pretty sad that a couple posts complaining about your work is enough to send the whole team hiding under a rock somewhere.

Funny how taking my money for everything you have sold never fried your brain, even though mine must have been fried considering I never planned to use any of your open wheel content and only bought it to show support to you guys.

Oh well, I guess the guys here that want to give you their money (for a product that has been shown, and now admitted by you, to be in a completed state) have to wait while you pout because I had the audacity to be an unhappy customer.

Anyways, since you are so worried about having me as a customer I will save you (and this entire stupid community) the trouble and will pledge to not buy anymore of your content.
No ones hiding anywhere at all,
there is no more WIP on these cars they are finished,
there is nothing to show accept when there is a release or scheduled release available it will be announced,

if you see no announcements then obviously there is nothing to be expected,
I came here to check over the thread to see if there is anything else to add into our Shaders Patch updates or settings for the GT pack, and read your comments again,

I mentioned this before if you have any questions or queries then simply "tag" us and we will reply to you,
or send a PM message and we will reply to you, or come in Discord, facebook, twitter, instagram,
or send emails directly to our website,
we are here almost 24hrs a day non stop and help everyone and always reply to any and all comments we always have and always will,
why you feel to complain again is beyond me there is no timeline or release for the content currently as there is cars before them already planned like the RSS3 for example,

again no one is hiding there is simply nothing to add into this thread accept more released content when it happens you will see it.

Maybe you should just constantly update all of your threads here with "No updates yet". Maybe twice per day should be enough to make the complaints stop?

. You should already read correctly what CC wrote. And do not put on big pants. The thing is done so far. First F3 then NGT. Do not pressure the boys unnecessarily. They do it all in their free time. Sorry so behavior I find pretty childish of you I wait just like you on it

Maybe you should just constantly update all of your threads here with "No updates yet". Maybe twice per day should be enough to make the complaints stop?
Hi,
Most of you guys know us pretty well and know we always make announcements we always update content and we always reply when its possible or when we see the comments,
we assist with almost everything from updates, skins, support, main thing this Discord is useful for example,
its structured with multiple channels so makes our side of things much easier,
when we have say,
skins,
support,
announcements,
bugs-support,
its just much easier to see everything at once instead of say 10 threads with scattered messages everywhere obviously with more cars there is more support required, we are a very small team and we do try how hardest to fix, solve and assist as much as we can for example,

what is not just annoying but hurtful is comments like this "Or maybe life got in the way "
as though we are sat here twiggling our thumbs 24/7, but what to expect anyways its the same people each time no need to really mention any names they know full well who they are.

"when content is ready it will be announced" nothing much more to add really. :D

No ones hiding anywhere at all,
there is no more WIP on these cars they are finished,
there is nothing to show accept when there is a release or scheduled release available it will be announced,

if you see no announcements then obviously there is nothing to be expected,
I came here to check over the thread to see if there is anything else to add into our Shaders Patch updates or settings for the GT pack, and read your comments again,

I mentioned this before if you have any questions or queries then simply "tag" us and we will reply to you,
or send a PM message and we will reply to you, or come in Discord, facebook, twitter, instagram,
or send emails directly to our website,
we are here almost 24hrs a day non stop and help everyone and always reply to any and all comments we always have and always will,
why you feel to complain again is beyond me there is no timeline or release for the content currently as there is cars before them already planned like the RSS3 for example,

again no one is hiding there is simply nothing to add into this thread accept more released content when it happens you will see it.

Seriously, why are you still wasting your time responding to this guy's never-ending complaints? There are people you just can't please. You have no obligations to the guy. Ignore him and continue your great work.

Seriously, why are you still wasting your time responding to this guy's never-ending complaints? There are people you just can't please. You have no obligations to the guy. Ignore him and continue your great work.
I normally do I could read 500 comments the same and it not bother me for some reason Micheal pull the right strings, anyways lets not drain the thread no longer,

The NGT cars the 3D as been ready quite some months, again this does not mean the cars are ready for release, someone could give me a finished car with LOD this second 100% insane quality,
but that does not mean magically tomorrow the Physics and Audio is finished,
these things take just as long as the 3D and settings for the visuals, people just presume because they see a car in-game the rest is finished but this is far far from reality,

As soon as we have a release planned which will not be too long after the RSS3 I imagine, someone from RSS will come and let you guys know the schedules, please be patient will be worth the wait. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.