I had a weird idea where RSS finishes URD PX mod and we get a full 2016 wec field. Would be pretty cool. LMPs done by RSS... my wallet would be ready.
Or maybe going with the new gen of LMP2 cars. The Oreca 07, Ligier JS P2 17, Dallara P217 are pretty nice cars, and the IMSA DPi cars are even beautier (at least for me). The Cadillac, Acura, Mazda, Nissan... Oh boy, what a grid it can be. I would instabuy them even if they release them in a similar way that they did with the GT1 pack.

But that's funny again here. I'm looking forward to it when it's done. Believe it's just as hot on the two NGT cars as on F1 2019 Mod.

Isn't that a good thing?
I'd take it not only as a compliment but also as a great way of customer input.
It's much more annoying than helpful when the consumer input is from a single person. If you want to compliment a group/company, compliment the products they have or ask them what they have planned for the future - don't give them your personal wish list.

My first mod pack I ever bought outside of the parent company DLC is this current GT pack. I have never paid for mods and since I bought this pack, I have basically bought all the RSS mods. It is a fantastic mod as is and any addition to the pack is always going to be welcoming. Beside the group C cars and 1990's BTCC, this mod and era of racing is something everyone NEEDS to experience as a sim racer.

I must say I was also very suspicious of what to pay for mods.
At the time, I also bought the GT Pack from RSS. And was directly excited.
That's why I bought the rest of Mods from RSS. The guys from the URD team are also doing a good job. Have not yet made quite as much name as RSS Team. Because the RSS has very high quality claim. And the RSS support is much better. If you have question or problem has to get an answer.

Sorry, I can't remember if this has been reported of if it's a design choice:
The auto "pre shift" hand-to-shifter animation that usually kicks at mid-high rpm before gearing point is missing for all cars on gears other than neutral, this can make the shifting animations look a bit too "quick" and unnatural. For comparison, the kunos mc12 gt1 has it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back