Hold on a second... hold on...

You crazy f***s will actually release the updated pack alongside the n-gt pack won't you? That's why it takes so unusually long.

Time will either make me into a nostradamus or a jackass. I can and will wait to see if i'm a jackass or not :)
or people are just busy with other things like summer/winter holidays. Don't spawn rumours out of thin air

or people are just busy with other things like summer/winter holidays. Don't spawn rumours out of thin air
Busy with holidays? For nearly two months?

Also, i'd like to remind everyone how notorious rss used to be when it comes to speed.
I believe they still are notorious for that. They didn't slow down. There's just something holding them back other than a holiday.

Busy with holidays? For nearly two months?

Also, i'd like to remind everyone how notorious rss used to be when it comes to speed.
I believe they still are notorious for that. They didn't slow down. There's just something holding them back other than a holiday.

It's all in the hands of @David Dominguez right now. I can't tell exactly why this last release has been delayed for so long, but I know David's been working hard on the final physics.

As far as the N-GT cars goes, yes I'll be handling that but not with the quick updates I'm used to, as this month I've signed a contract with ArchVision (one of my long term clients) to become a full time 3D Artist / Consultant for them, taking care of everything related to vehicle production and development for their RPC products.

Don't want to derail this thread or turn it into something personal, I'm only trying to avoid false rumors to spread around. If you have any personal questions feel free to PM me ;)

It's all in the hands of @David Dominguez right now. I can't tell exactly why this last release has been delayed for so long, but I know David's been working hard on the final physics.

As far as the N-GT cars goes, yes I'll be handling that but not with the quick updates I'm used to, as this month I've signed a contract with ArchVision (one of my long term clients) to become a full time 3D Artist / Consultant for them, taking care of everything related to vehicle production and development for their RPC products.

Don't want to derail this thread or turn it into something personal, I'm only trying to avoid false rumors to spread around. If you have any personal questions feel free to PM me ;)

Nah, i know 3D work of all 6 cars is absolutely done. It's just... I don't know man, rss is not the lazy type. I just feel suspicious. Not blaming anyone.

Personally, no, I wouldn't. I can't fault the quality of the work, and yes, I was expecting a small gap between releases, but not months and months - sorry. Part of me feels the last car will never arrive :unsure:

Almost forgotten what it looks like. Was not disappointed when I booted it up again :)

uf1kFcWh.jpg

H4AbO8sh.jpg

6C48E8Jh.jpg

8uKCFQRh.jpg

I’ll pre order again but the wait on this final car and a completed pack is by now a total joke.. Charging car finished work on the last car a month or more ago and told us we would have the pack in a week..
You could have given us the last car once ready then spent this time tweaking the whole pack before a final release.

why are you all so in a hurry to get the lastest car, at the same time there's no more than 3 4 days of online racing going on after each release? no one plays online no one does a league, you are all showrroom photographers i guess

Well no point setting up a league with half a car pack is there?
I hoped SRS would run a series using them but like that with the pack incomplete it won’t happen.
There’s also offline racing which they can be used for, record good ai lines and use ai hints it can be quite the challenge to win a race..

why are you all so in a hurry to get the lastest car, at the same time there's no more than 3 4 days of online racing going on after each release? no one plays online no one does a league, you are all showrroom photographers i guess
So if you don`t drive em online the only use for the cars is in the showroom.
That is news to me. People like me drive em off line all the time. Not everyone do as you do.

Hope to see the updated pack soon.....

Right on! Good for you Daniel. I hope it's a wonderful experience for you. Archvision has done a lot of great things over the years. It's nice to know they've added another amazing artist to the team. Since I don't do 3D stuff anymore I can't say that I'm up to speed on what Archvision has been doing for the last couple of years up to today, but I knew they were still a big name in the genre. Congratulations. :) :thumbsup:
Almost forgotten what it looks like. Was not disappointed when I booted it up again :)

uf1kFcWh.jpg
Not sayin' it's true, but I heard that because it's a garyjpaterson 3d model it keeps transforming into a washing machine on wheels. Fully functioning too...Doors open...suds...you name it! :D

If the next pack has content I like I will be pre-ordering if that's an option for sure. Quality is top notch, and I can wait for it. Don't see what the fuss is about tbh.

(FWIW, '68 Formula 2/3, '96 BPR GT and '98 GT1 and the 2018 TechSport BRZ Touring Car would all be insta-buys from me. Just sayin'...)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.