Why was it never an issue, a brand new untested wet weather mod in which Kunos never even added ?
the reflection issues alone are what thrown me personally the reflections are bugged so taking into consideration this, I never really looked beyond that,
I believed the reflections was causing the shadows to be from say 100% to maybe 2-3%,
so came up with a fix adding mesh to fix it, then we fixed the actual bugs again,
I mean how many fixes you expect I didnt make the track just wanted better quality of it,
so again why wasnt it an issue, yes its easy now to say this but I never saw you wasting your free time to help.
Was that reply meant for me? Because I don't understand how it relates to my post.

I see you jumping from fringe case to fringe case and going really deep into new features and things... of course I have no idea if there is other work outside of your realm (physics, sound, balancing) going on...

...and I'm spending quite a bit of time helping people, here on RD, on ACM and the Kunos forums, granted its not you, but you are way more skilled than me anyway, and we use totally different software.

Well only you replied to me and only I replied to you.
fe9161d3565c9598ebc5984dba06cea9.png

The Lister @2:44 seems to be a non believer. :confused: So he was sended straight to the desert of the Rainey Curve :roflmao:

BTW: Its not possible to add a link to a video with a time stamp? Or what I'm doing wrong? :O_o:

Last edited:
The Lister @2:44 seems to be a non believer. :confused: So he was sended straight to the desert of the Rainey Curve :roflmao:

BTW: Its not possible to add a link to a video with a time stamp? Or what I'm doing wrong? :O_o:
Some forums do not support the time positions in videos, do not know if this is the case here,
but have seen it before also, always starts at the at 0 in the vids :)

It would be nice if its possible to fix the issues at the Shadow V8 also:

INIReader: content/cars/rss_gt_shadow_v8/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_4] PREFIX
INIReader: content/cars/rss_gt_shadow_v8/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_4] POSTFIX
INIReader: content/cars/rss_gt_shadow_v8/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_4] PREFIX
INIReader: content/cars/rss_gt_shadow_v8/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_4] POSTFIX

Greets After_Midnight

BTW: It would be nice if someone can send this list over to A3DR for the NFS Tournament Class A pack. I know its of topic, but it seems I'm still on his ignor list :unsure:

INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RPM_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME_MAX
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_1] UNITS
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RPM_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME_MAX
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_1] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_1] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_1] UNITS

THX in advance :)

Last edited:
I confirm I'm getting on errors.txt:
Code:

Code:
I checked over the car before it was released and there was no errors in the logs,
maybe its the preview nodes that wanted removing again, I will pass it over thanks for reporting it :) and you Midnight.

Code:

I still don't get why some people pay attention to these things, but for the fixing sake, it's fixed now :D
ITEM_4 is the current lap counter on the display, even when it doesn't need to have a prefix or postfix in this case, it's asking for it. So I've added those two empty lines and no more "key not found" messages.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.