let me continue this amazing story
beside making the active streamdeck button box
now i am able to handle/control my entire tactile setup
in the video i am showing the full streamdeck interaction - sfx and simhub bass shakers

many thanks to Martin who did this great plugin
many thanks to @dMASS for the great streamdeck icons and streamdeck profile
which is 100% synced with our latest simhub profile

Streamdeck stuff

my streamdeck stuff

17 - Buttonboxes - Streamdeck

I have 2 button boxes giving the needed support during races. all boxes are 3d printed and coverd with carbon fibre foil aswell black foil.

• left side - button box stream deck XL
    Projekt Files - LINK
    i love my streamdeck and i believe it is one of the best button box for simracing. as i did not like the "look", i create my own button box holding the streamdeck. right hand you find the emergency buttons for 2x SFX and 1x SC2. Two ALPS 7way funky switches are integrated.
    if you like my streamdeck icons - https://www.dropbox.com/.../KP%20Racing%20Power%20Box%20...
    USB Controller - OSH

• right side
    at the right side i have more or less the same functions. Please do not judge - i use sometime the 7way on the left button box, sometime on the right buttons box. to get this working i use JOY2KEY as explained in chapter 16
    USB Controller - OSH
View attachment 472935
View attachment 472933View attachment 472934
View attachment 472936View attachment 472937

my StreamDeck ICONS

View attachment 472938
View attachment 472939
View attachment 472940

back to index

Thanks peter, i really want to download your profile for my new bought streamdeck xl, but download link is expired?

not sure if the word dilemma exists - if so, this picture describes it very good, i do not know which one i like the most

2.jpg

Last edited:
the BMW is different - in all means
hard to explain - in the beginning i thought - f... how to drive this ergonomic - i turned out that its way nicer on a long run - cornering feels more precise - i think it the different handle position and shape
honestly i am a huge fan of this M8 GTE - unfort this project was stopped irl

let me continue my Porsche GT3 Cup story

another idea on
What Skills are Transferable from Simracing to Motorsport?
maybe we are able to design a race car skin. At least everyone in my team loved the showroom presentation and it took us only some minutes to agree on the final version.

Design
__custom_showroom_1681048352.jpg

Car
IMG_5700.JPG

Design

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-08 at 22.52.44.jpeg

Car
IMG_5695.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

Last edited:
some impressions

i am no race driver and i have no ambition to become one. I just do this to make my REAL vs SIM experience better and see this as a unique extension to my hobby. Below you will find my hotlap onboard video - i did a 1:39:3 which is 3 seconds faster than my best XBOW lap, making me very proud as i did not have a pace car like during my XBOW trackdays. My PRO Coach did a 1:35 which gives me a good feeling :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 163 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 110 44.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 116 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 68 27.8%
Back