rF2: New Imola Layouts Headline 'Reiza Bundle' DLC Update

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Bundle DLC Updates.jpg

The 'Reiza Bundle' for rFactor 2 has been updated - including new historic layouts for the beautiful Imola circuit...

Released as additional content for rFactor 2 back at the end of March, Reiza Studios have continued to work hard on their first content package for the Studio 397 developed rFactor 2 simulation, and the fruits of those new labours are available to download now!

Headlining the latest update is without doubt the two, free, new layouts for Imola - adding variations from the 1988 and 2001 racing season. As you can see from the screenshots below, they look very nice indeed...

rF2 Imola 1988.jpg
rF2 Imola 2001.jpg

With both new versions coming at no extra cost to owners of the Reiza DLC, and with the circuit variants both rather different in layout than those already available, this extra bonus should be a popular move with fans of the content.

Additionally, Reiza have confirmed MCR S2000 now has a rain tyre option, and further small fixes and tweaks are in development and are expected to drop in the coming weeks.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing sim from Studio 397 - Available now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion regarding this excellent sim. Like your racing hard and fair? Join in with our rFactor 2 Racing Club for all your eSport racing fun! Oh, don't forget we like mods to, with our own rFactor 2 Modding Forum for you to enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

May as well turn off smoke and rain spray since there is no wind. As always a poor excuse to justify something that could be better in the game whenever a suggestion or critique is made.

I'm clearly not saying that Will! I'm saying if you're gonna do it properly then do it properly not half arsed, add wind and get the smoke looking better would be grand. Having better smoke is one thing, doing it right is another ;)

There was a modder messing with the smoke in rF2
index.php

As you can see it is staying longer and a bit more "soft". I think this works for rain spray too. I too hope S397 fix it, especially fix the spray going dark at night
Yes, that looks awesome! I thought that was water at first but I guess it's smoke. It really reminds me more of rain spray than smoke perhaps because I'm looking at it on my tiny phone. Regardless, it shows real nice potential.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back