I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but Studio 397 have recently released a new build of rFactor 2.
Timed to be in conjunction with the release of the latest generation of Formula E car that deployed as DLC back at the end of last week, the new build of rFactor 2 is now here and ready to download (if you haven't already) the next time you restart your Steam client.
Steam Build IDs
- Added more detailed realtime logging to help better diagnose sporadic physics lock-ups reported by some clients. If you have experienced this issue please see instructions here on logging:
New materials fix to avoid custom team skins not showing.
- Implemented 'brake-by-wire' (for Formula E Gen2).
- Fixed 32bit crash.
- Fixed sporadic blown out scene when using car select and tuning in a multiplayer session
- Fixed glitched puddle reflections of cars bodies.
- Fixed crash for some users when joining a multiplayer session.
- Fixed VR virtual mirrors
rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC.
For the latest and greatest from the world of rF2, head over to the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to stay in touch with the news and community discussion.
For racing fun against real people, check out the rF2 Racing Club for regular, quality online racing in a safe and fun environment.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!