rF2: Enduracers Endurance Series Updated - New Cars, Plenty of Improvements

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 7.jpg

The excellent Endurance Series mod by EnduRacers and the Gentlemen Modding team has been updated - with new content added!

The mod of choice in our recent RDLMS by Vesaro series, rFactor 2 content is in a better place these past few days thanks to a substantial new build release of the EnduRacers Endurance Series mod.

As well as adding an impressive list of fixes and improvements, not least of which is the implementation of the new rFactor 2 tyre model, the mod also benefits from quite a bit of new content in the form of the beautiful Ligier JSP3 LMP3 car (nice playmate for the recently announced Norma LMP3..?) and some great looking GTE specification machines alongside the classic Oreca 05 LMP2 open cockpit prototype.

It is worth noting that the Corvette C7R replaces the original C6R, the Ferrari F458 replaces the F430 and the Flat6 RSR Evo replaces the Flat6 RSR. The Oreca 05 LMP2 comes in place of the Lola Coupe and the Ligier LMP3 is a totally new class of car.

Available at no cost to the user, the version 2 build release of the Endurance Series modification can be found at the EnduRacers website HERE.

Endurance Series 2.00 Change Log:
  • CONTENT : Added Oreca 05 LMP2.
  • CONTENT : Added Ligier JSP3 LMP3.
  • CONTENT : Added Corvette C7.R GTE.
  • CONTENT : Added Ferrari F458 GTE.
  • CONTENT : Added Flat6 RSR Evo GTE.
  • GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
  • GRAPHICS : Updated cockpits and steering wheel shaders.
  • GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
  • GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
  • GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
  • GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
  • GRAPHICS : Added new menu icons for all cars.
  • PHYSICS : Integration of CPM2 tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
  • PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
  • PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjusted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
  • PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustments.
  • PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
  • PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
  • PHYSICS : Antiroll bars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
  • PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in-game to adjust if needed).
  • PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
  • PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
  • PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
  • PHYSICS : Upgrade auto blip removed on the Flat6 GT3 (the real car don’t have auto blip).
EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 1.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 2.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 3.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 4.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 5.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 6.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 7.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 8.jpg EnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 10.jpgEnduRacers Endurance Series 2.00 - 9.jpg

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried the new Enduracers Endurance Series build? What are your impressions? Do you like the new cars and physics? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I have a very strange problem with this mod. It is undrivable for me. It runs fine in DX11, but is undrivable in DX9. In DX9 mode, when I click drive and go to track the, sitting in the pit stall, the car has a small up and down motion. When I try to drive the FFB is reversed and the brakes are on(heavily). If I push the I key and switch to AI mode the car runs fine - no brake issue. Switch back to Human mode and the car reverts to undrivable. I had the same issue with the Radical mod from Studio 397. Out of the multitude of mods I have installed, these two are the only ones I have had problems with.

Any help/insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

FraPP!!!
as others stated, all the new DLC content, which includes 2 GT3 paks and the GTE pak, will not work properly with older versions of the sim. They contain features that are not compatible with previous versions of rF2.

1st I saw it. Consider it merely a general broadcast to others who may have the same problems. (and if you think that was berating.....) Certainly isn't the first time I've stepped in it...and....unfortunately for me, probably won't be the last either.
Have a good one

No it wasn't berating by any means and that is why I edited it. I have enjoyed your presence in the sim community, across many patforms for years and years. Always good stuff! That is why I was "surprised" and misinterpreted your comment. Apologies on my end.

Be Well Sir

Located in your rFactor2/ Installed/ Vehicles/ ER_Endurance_Series_rF2

In your Ingame cars menu it's located under "Endurance Series"

Note: The newest version should be "3.00"
It appears you have a older version that wasn't properly updated.

Last edited:
My car listing goes right from "C" to "F" There is no "E's listed. I have the latest from Steam and re downloaded to be sure. It shows in the folder but not in the game.

Last edited:
Pawgy.....i don't believe it's correctly updating so i suggest to "unsubscribe" the car mod and completely shut down Steam then go back to the Steam Workshop and once again "Subscribe" to the car mod. Now, start up rF2 and it will correctly install it.

Note: If this still doesn't correct your issue then try a rF2 Integrity check.

Thank you. I now have it working thanks to your instructions. Had to unsubscribe and got to mod manager and unninstall .re install, and I think i am ok now. evidently it was not insatallling completely .

Anyone else gets this weird visual artifact in C7's cockpit? Roll cage pipes have weird textures and are also shimmering which is annoying. I believe when I tried C7 v. 3.0 after release I didn't had this issue.

c7-2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes