RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Rally World

After a lot of work by the whole team and with the help of @Jack Hintz amazing rendering skills, I present you our challenger for this season!

The Juncos Racing eSports Fiesta R5 MKII

FQLQsgv.jpg

92 - Manuel De Samaniego

RxU9osZ.jpg

93 - Alberto Gironella

5zWGuEK.png

46iG0mz.jpg

We have been doing our very best to prepare for this season and will give our maximum effort to get good results, however we know that the competition will be very tough and have a great deal of respect for our competitors.

Good luck to everyone this season!

Last edited:
Are both of you actually JUNCOS eSports drivers? wow! i'm a big big fan of that team (i'm from Argentina) and that fiesta looks AMAZING, i'll be cheering for you guys! #VamosJuncos :thumbsup:

They are :) Which is the reason why we decided to do an whole article in the Monte magazine dedicated for it. But you know we also got a real life WRC2-driver from Argentina in RDRC as well? ;) Article about that comes in the Argentina-mag :)

Here are a few shots from All In Motorsports at Monte Carlo. (I have high-res versions of these, how do I post them here without going over the file size limit?)

Here I am at the start of the rally, sporting the All In colors and representing the great state of Texas.
Monte Carlo start asphalt small.png

All In Motorsports has one fan in Monaco, who is very excited to see us race.
Monte Carlo one fan small.png

Here we are, starting off in the snow of Stage 5.
Monte Carlo snow start small.png

Using the snow bank to help turn in the beautiful forest.
Monte carlo snowbank small.png

Playing in the snow.
Monte Carlo snow turn small.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies