RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Rally World

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
KGuNHFU.png

Have you just created the most awesome skin for DiRT Rally, or just taken the most perfect screenshot ever, and want to show it to the league and maybe even get it featured in a later edition of the RDRC Rally Magazine. Well, go no further, this is the thread for you!
Feel free to show off all your fantastic or not so fantastic moments!

To download the official RDRC Numberplates for the car, click here
n9xCyWL.jpg

So, back before I joined RDRC (10 years ago! whaaaaaaat!? :O_o: :confused: ) one of the things I liked most about it was that they had a highlights video on YT after every rally, I loved watching those and I downloaded every one I was in and have them in storage... After the move to DiRT rally I was amazed by the awesome magazines Jack and Ole Marius produced (especially because I was in them! look mom! I'm in it! :inlove: :roflmao:) and I downloaded them too and read them a million times each, I didn't participate for most of last season but it was still a nice memory. But for the new season we have a new team and we're all hyped up to 11 so I figured I had to do something special, more so because I wanted to do this since last time.

I can't have a TV in my house showing the highlight videos all day, but there sure ir one thing I could do with the magazine :D

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, in all its glory. The RDRC Season 9 Lauch Magazine!

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg IMG_4162.jpg IMG_4156.jpg IMG_4154.jpg

(you can click the thumbnails to open the full version of each pic)

I had it printed :D and I'm very happy, they made it irl as magazine-y as possible and it looks very nice in person, even the covers are gloss and the insides matte, it feels very cool to be able to read it like any magazine haha, thank you very much to Jack and Ole Marius for creating this and all other ones, they are EPIC and definitely worth printing!!!!

That's a lovely BMW mate, I love to use it for drifting in Assetto Corsa, it must be a handful and a ton of fun to take it around the rally stages!!!!

Last edited:
So. I've heard a couple of people kinda, sorta wanting to try out the RDRC-3 class, but feel like the H3 cars are to hard to handle. Here's a short little onboard with throttle/brake overlay. It's not a perfect run, and it's not a guide on how to drive, but maybe it can help a bit. I run with 520 degrees steering rotation, soft lock: Off. Only setup-changes are two click stiffer Anti-Rollbar front, and two clicks softer ARB at the rear. Soft tyres on the car. Hopefully it helps a tiny bit for someone :)

Could someone guide me in the right direction to find the font used in the numberplates? I have downloaded 3 different Helvetica Inserat Roman, but Photoshop still tells me i don't have the correct one :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back