RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Rally World

Renders by @Ole Marius Myrvold - legend! :thumbsup:

Lancia1.jpg
LanciaM.jpg

Corgi has next to no stockists in Argentina, Poland and Spain so I prepped an alternative livery :)

This week we took ownership of the new beast in preparation for the upcoming season.
Very excited to unveil this years (non-title) contending car in the form of a Lancia Stratos HF!
Once again we have RACEM on board as our primary sponsor, we were very fortunate to have them onboard as they as busy working on supporting the championship also.

2ZbXkva.png

On the way to our test location in Raglan we stopped off in a location that looked suspiciously like somewhere in autumn (being the middle of summer this was quite strange to us) and took a couple of photos of the new beast all stickered up ready to go before being shipped off to Monte Carlo.

IuTlTry.png

9Ul9HMX.jpg

We didn't have any media as it was a private test but we did have someone on the ground to prove we were there! A quick shot of them as they were getting pelted with gravel below :roflmao:

ULRyarQ.png

Bring on Round 1!

Ok. Time to put on the sunglasses and pop some anti-nausea pills etc. before scrolling down!
I've finally finished my livery for Monte-Carlo! It will be easy to spot in the mountains (or off them). It's easy to recognize the driver. Sadly there's no sponsors! That doesn't mean I don't have stuff on the car!
No sponsors = freedom to do it as non-pretty as possible! This is striking, this is eye-catching, but maybe not in a good way? (if you want to blame anyone, blame @Warren Dawes for mentioning the pink-thing! :p)

g0qRz4K.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back