RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Rally World

I meant to do that...

roll.gif

How easy/hard is it for complete noobs like me to produce renders of cars? Like costs of programs, guide on how to do it etc? I come from a computer games programming background, not art.

Got a friend helping me make my livery (nothing special, just going to be in Sophos blue colours!) and these renders look incredible!

How easy/hard is it for complete noobs like me to produce renders of cars? Like costs of programs, guide on how to do it etc? I come from a computer games programming background, not art.

Got a friend helping me make my livery (nothing special, just going to be in Sophos blue colours!) and these renders look incredible!

Not easy to say. I would not have been able to do it, without hours of guiding, but then again, my background isn't from programming, tech or art (as proven by my own cars). Prices vary a lot, from well over 3k USD a year to 20 USD a month. Special pricing on offer if you are a student (sometimes it is smart to just patch up a grade on a subject), or special pricing if you use the grey-market as well.

There are even cheaper options as well, like getting someone to do it for you :)

Just outsource it to Ole Marius as he seems to do renders for free :roflmao: although for all the renders he makes for people plus all the work in organising the championship he deserves a virtual beer (@Ole Marius Myrvold sort out your PayPal donation button buddy :) )

Last edited:
Just outsource it to Ole Marius as he seems to do renders for free :roflmao: although for all the renders he makes for people plus all the work in organising the championship he deserves a virtual beer (@Ole Marius Myrvold sort out your donation PayPal button buddy :) )

I don't drink, so that beer would be a proper waste :)
Also, it's fun to experiment a bit, try to learn more in regards to renders. Though, it would also be nice to do a render on a car I've already prepared for once. All my RDRC renders so far has been on new cars that I haven't already had ready to go :x3:

Maybe a patreon? Lol, just kidding. I've done my stuff on RD for free since 2012, don't think that will change anytime soon :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.