RaceRoom Racing Experience | BMW M4 GT4 Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have teased a new car coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience - the GT4 specification BMW M4!

Teasing the car in a moody night scene, but leaving the name of the model on the image title to kinda spoil the guessing game (!!), we now know another GT4 machine will be heading to the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation in the very near future - joining the already released KTM X-Bow, Lotus Evora and Porsche Cayman GT4 cars within the title.

No release date is available at present, but be sure to stay tuned in the next few days for more information and previews ahead of the full car DLC release.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively on PC.

Want to learn more about the tips and tricks of RaceRoom Racing Experience? Ask a question to our awesome sim racing community at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Sim Racing is Awesome.

Good Smart A$$… answer! Yes, for some reasn that isn't working.

I choose 63 bit in Steam VR with vr running and goggles and sensors working. Still once it tries to start, I can see the logo shows the Up Next with R3E logo and then screen goes black

Ok, now we are getting some where. If you look down you will see that the launching screen is there, so you need to press any key and the following selection screen will appear where it should, right in front of you.
I have the same thing happening. Sorry I misunderstood your previous post, thought you where not remembering how to launch R3E in VR.

Ok, now we are getting some where. If you look down you will see that the launching screen is there, so you need to press any key and the following selection screen will appear where it should, right in front of you.
I have the same thing happening. Sorry I misunderstood your previous post, thought you where not remembering how to launch R3E in VR.

Duh.... THANKS! That did it. Finally, it recentered and all is great with the VR world again!

I'd buy you a beer if I could!

Interesting addition to the title... but the game needs some new features: day/night transition, weather effects, etc. And that means a new graphic engine.

Don't get me wrong: R3E is still an excellent sim and I play it a lot. But they really need to update the game if they want to keep up with the competition. Simply releasing new cars and tracks is a good way to generate money, but there's a new Automobilista around the corner, not to mention ACC is excellent.

Interesting addition to the title... but the game needs some new features: day/night transition, weather effects, etc. And that means a new graphic engine.

Don't get me wrong: R3E is still an excellent sim and I play it a lot. But they really need to update the game if they want to keep up with the competition. Simply releasing new cars and tracks is a good way to generate money, but there's a new Automobilista around the corner, not to mention ACC is excellent.
Cant really blame Sector 3 Studios though, their paying customers prefers Six Years of physics update, given a chance its most likely what they will be getting for another Four Years as well.

What as happened to this transition to a new api, in the mean while, while we wait for Sinbin UK to complete the development of GTR3, I guess some people really do have a Two second memory span, because I for one have not forgotten, they said that RR, would transition to a new api, while the UE4 development was in progress, but you'll sure get physics updates. :sneaky:

their paying customers prefers Six Years of physics update, given a chance its most likely what they will be getting for another Four Years as well.
Correct.^^
I'm pretty okay with that, for example. :)

Bling Bling and night is a bit deeper on my personal wishlist for R3E in its current state, than getting the FFB and physics more and more right...

I can understand the demand for better technologies, there are many people, that would be glad to see some major improvements there, but for me personally, this just isn't that important right now.

But it's always the same with R3E topics...a new track or car release and the discussions are turning into a direction of very well known weaknesses, we will not change anytime soon...it's like with rF2 and UI, or AMS and no VR no buy etc. :D

A paying customer :ninja:

I guess some people really do have a Two second memory span, because I for one have not forgotten, they said that RR, would transition to a new api, while the UE4 development was in progress
No, they didn't. The only thing they said was that they're thinking about doing some research/tests to see if such transition would be feasible to do.
So I guess your memory isn't all that great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back