Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least i've beatenboth of my teammates at some point of this short season already.
You know that you always get compared to your teammate? Ain't looking good for you. Just saying.
BW3KLWl.jpg

At least i've beaten both of my teammates at some point of this short season already.
You know that you always get compared to your teammate? Ain't looking good for you. Just saying.
That's only because I have a bloody fast teammate. But there is no reason for me to try very hard. I have been the Forum Racing champion in my career. Right now I am looking at my shiny trophy from that glorious, stunning, spectacular season. Those that haven't been champions, think that beating their teammates is proof of their talent. Just saying.

That's only because I have a bloody fast teammate. But there is no reason for me to try very hard. I have been the Forum Racing champion in my career. Right now I am looking at my shiny trophy from that glorious, stunning, spectacular season. Those that haven't been champions, think that beating their teammates is proof of their talent. Just saying.
giphy.gif

Buurlage leaves war of words behind
Lesley Buurlage made it three from three in the South Korean GP as Red Bull almost took maximum points. Sigoulakis and Lintner found themselves unable to pass the Inje Speedium master Josh Roach, who somehow managed to guide his so-far awful Lotus to second place, taking his first Forum Racing podium in the process. Mishra beat Utzer to 5th, but Sauber were well of the pace, as were Caterham, with Jason Lutz losing touch in the championship after a spin-riddled afternoon consigned him to 8th place. Tempers flared after the race with some shoving and words thrown about, but none was caught on camera.
upload_2019-2-11_11-4-6.png

@Lesley Buurlage, you aren't winning to win the championship are you, you just like being interviewed don't you?
@Jolero02, congratulations on your first podium! What made the difference today, and is it a turning point for Lotus?
@the_sigman @Benutzername do we need to threaten you two with some community service at an upcoming Forum E-Racing event? :roflmao:

Countdown to the next race has started​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back