Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
@the_sigman @Benutzername do we need to threaten you two with some community service at an upcoming Forum E-Racing event? :roflmao:
4c9c220b49264ab090060cf64468c82a.jpg

South Korea has the best fans ;). Managed to drag the car home today, but the team have made a good step forward to be able to get me where I was today. It was chaos around me and I think I did the best I could on a crazy day like this.

LUTZ SPOILS BUURLAGE'S RECORD
Jason Lutz became the second winner of the season after a race long battle with Lesley Buurlage. The Caterham driver outdragged the Red Bull down the massive start straight to pass the Dutchman 5 laps from the end. Manolis Sigoulakis picked up another podium after being hounded by another Caterham in Dovizioso. The Sauber's didn't have a great race, especially 10th placed Utzer, while Lotus's upturn in form in Korea appeared to be a blip rather than the norm, after another dire weekend.
upload_2019-2-15_13-43-6.png

@rubaru, you are now the only driver to have ever beaten Lesley Buurlage this season. What's the secret, I think a lot of other drivers want to know.
@Márk Lintner, you're the highest placed driver in the championship without a podium. What do you need to do to make it onto the rostrum?
@oldwolf, with your team mate winning the race, why did you struggle so much?

Next race countdown is on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back