Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rubaru, you are now the only driver to have ever beaten Lesley Buurlage this season. What's the secret, I think a lot of other drivers want to know.

I don't think there is really a secret. I just think the Baku circuit suited the car a bit better than the previous races. Did you really think I would share with the other drivers on how to beat Lesley? Maybe they should hike up their big-boy underpants and learn it for themselves. Old Wolf and Andrea are the only people I share that kind of information with.

even though i didn't get an interview question i'm still going to give an answer:
c9c0912827830d1537a964f5322e7ece657d2e5fe6712a4d7cf1a7f8ca6d7519.jpg

Last edited:
LUTZ SPOILS BUURLAGE'S RECORD
Jason Lutz became the second winner of the season after a race long battle with Lesley Buurlage. The Caterham driver outdragged the Red Bull down the massive start straight to pass the Dutchman 5 laps from the end. Manolis Sigoulakis picked up another podium after being hounded by another Caterham in Dovizioso. The Sauber's didn't have a great race, especially 10th placed Utzer, while Lotus's upturn in form in Korea appeared to be a blip rather than the norm, after another dire weekend.
View attachment 291612
@rubaru, you are now the only driver to have ever beaten Lesley Buurlage this season. What's the secret, I think a lot of other drivers want to know.
@Márk Lintner, you're the highest placed driver in the championship without a podium. What do you need to do to make it onto the rostrum?
@oldwolf, with your team mate winning the race, why did you struggle so much?

Next race countdown is on.​
Well its tough to say to be honest... Need to check some data with the team and try to figure out exactly what happened but I can say for certain that my form has been far from ideal recently... Hopefully results will pick up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back