Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: 9th
R: 7
With no practice due to school work I went into this race not expecting much. In qualifying a got one fast lap time in which got me 9th. Then a had a average start and going up and though Eau Rough @NL-Jos that a bit of overstreer and sadly my car touched his rear wheel which made him spin into the barrier. The first half of the race I didn't have much pace but after my pitstop I surprisingly started to catch people. I closed the gap down to under 3 seconds to @Adam marks but had to start fuel saving which stopped that hope of catching. I made a few mistakes which allowed @Thomas While to catch me up and going onto lap 29 (which was my last lap) I had 5.3 litres of fuel which at the Time I forgot I had been lapped so I pitted. Still came home in 7th and closed the gap to @Ronnie Dewey. Congratulations to @Ben Milden for his first win and @Andrew Holmes & @Gareth Williams for 2nd & 3rd

Q:5th Best and only decent lap I put in all week
R: 6th
I had a great start and managed to do a few laps without any problems. Lap 5 I ruined the car and had to pit, and then had about 5 spins and scrapes throughout the rest of the race but thanks to @Adel Elsayed I decided to pit again for new tyres at around lap 19 and managed to get 6th which I think was just because of a few people not racing and also other people having problems.
I'm just happy we wont be racing at Spa for a long time now ;)

The eau rouge master lol

I need to no the motivation of you guys to finish the league I'm not here to baby sit or chase you to race but if you sign up to a league the idea is you race in that league or if you can't make it alert myself or @Adam Morris. So I want you all to consider your future in the league and answer this question

ARE YOU RACING UNTIL THE END OF THIS SEASON

Thank You
Everyone

@Jelani Patterson
@Andrew Holmes @Dominic Ollivierre
@Thomas While @Adam marks
@Benjamin McCluskey @Adel Elsayed
@NuminexHDX @NL-Jos
@UpwindThree078 @Ronnie Dewey
@Gareth Williams @Lance Loomis
Yes

Just so you guys are aware jelani has left the series but we have gained Clayton and Alexander both look very competitive should be back to a near full grid again for zolder

ALSO FROM ZOLDER ON WE WILL HAVE RANDOM WEATHER BACK ON

Pretty sure I notified both Ben & Adam that I won't be racing spa as I would be out of country bicycle racing. Hope you guys had fun. And to answer your question; I will continue the league and if I cannot I will request that I be put as a reserve, I already told you guys to put someone in my spot for spa. Either which way, isn't the procedure to send invites to 16 people, the reserves being on standby for a possible invite if full complement doesn't show? Congrats to the winner; the "slow preferred sounding" Aston. Next up, crappy zolder! Can I take the last M3? If not a Merc!

Pretty sure I notified both Ben & Adam that I won't be racing spa as I would be out of country bicycle racing. Hope you guys had fun. And to answer your question; I will continue the league and if I cannot I will request that I be put as a reserve, I already told you guys to put someone in my spot for spa. Either which way, isn't the procedure to send invites to 16 people, the reserves being on standby for a possible invite if full complement doesn't show? Congrats to the winner; the "slow preferred sounding" Aston. Next up, crappy zolder! Can I take the last M3? If not a Merc!

That part of the question wasn't aimed at you mate glad your back. The m3's are all gone and have you changed cars this season?

i figured I would ask. I have a Wheelstand pro V2, LG 42" LED, tx wheel (no changes 458 edition). I have the Xbox one and ps4 (Project cars for both) with Astro A50 headset.

Space is limited and so are my choices for a wheel stands. I am looking to upgrade to a better wheel stand like the pagnian wheel stand later on. I got the Wheelstand pro because it was cheap. I wind up using a folding chair because the gaming chair is uncumfotable for racing.

y
I need to no the motivation of you guys to finish the league I'm not here to baby sit or chase you to race but if you sign up to a league the idea is you race in that league or if you can't make it alert myself or @Adam Morris. So I want you all to consider your future in the league and answer this question

ARE YOU RACING UNTIL THE END OF THIS SEASON

Thank You
Everyone

@Jelani Patterson
@Andrew Holmes @Dominic Ollivierre
@Thomas While @Adam marks
@Benjamin McCluskey @Adel Elsayed
@NuminexHDX @NL-Jos
@UpwindThree078 @Ronnie Dewey
@Gareth Williams @Lance Loomis
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%