Resource icon

Cars Porsche 919 EVO 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

It says "Evo", not "Evil" .. but now that you mentioned it, I had to listen to it a few times to finally hear EVO again .. lol :roflmao:

Yeah I eventually had to rip the audio into a .Flac file and then go into it in audacity to find the words said, and it was "Evo" but the way he pronounced it made it sound like "Evil", it would have been funnier if Porsche had called it the "Porsche 919 Hybrid Evil"

But I see what you mean his way of pronouncing his "o" made it seem like "il" thats the issue with German actors train in english its the accent thing that gets in the way a little bit from what I have heard and seen

The AI settings of it are currently not really working...I did tweak them a little and had the AI run a 6:50 from a standing start around Nordschleife Endurance - but it crashed on the second lap.

Does this work in multiplayer or is there a problem with it being a modified Kunos car/any known workaround perhaps? I've tried setting up a server for me and my friend but we'd get a "No available slots" error upon joining and the game would crash.

I am impressed, also can you do a lap of Circuit De La Sarthe please with the Chicanes and also the 1967 track as well just to see if the old lap record can be beaten as well...I mean if thats possible for you to do?

Modern Circuit de la Sarthe is next on my list, and by all means I can do the 1967 version as well. I'm open to all suggestions. :)

Modern Circuit de la Sarthe is next on my list, and by all means I can do the 1967 version as well. I'm open to all suggestions. :)

It should be interesting to see what happens with this car around the 1967 track I know thats a mod somewhere on this forum you need to search for it and the lap record back in 1967 was 3:23.6 in the race held by Mario Andretti and Denny Hulme but as for the Qualifying record that is 3:24.04 by Bruce McLaren, as for the current lap record for qualifying that is 3:17.475 by Andre Lotterer in the race but as for the qualifying record that is 3:14.791 by Kamui Kobayashi, I think this car could easily do sub 3 minutes on both tracks

Here a side by side comparison of the Porsche 919 Evo in Assetto Corsa VR and Lewis Hamiltons Pole lap in the 2017 Belgian Grand Prix. You can clearly see his superior driving skills, consistently catching up in the corners, but loosing out on the straights to the IMHO too fast 919 Evo mod car in AC.

Still interesting to watch, gotta admire his skills!
I should be trying the 2017 F1 Mercedes next, just to see how much slower I am..:unsure:

Here a side by side comparison of the Porsche 919 Evo in Assetto Corsa VR and Lewis Hamiltons Pole lap in the 2017 Belgian Grand Prix. You can clearly see his superior driving skills, consistently catching up in the corners, but loosing out on the straights to the IMHO too fast 919 Evo mod car in AC.

Still interesting to watch, gotta admire his skills!
I should be trying the 2017 F1 Mercedes next, just to see how much slower I am..:unsure:

What I saw was that you were behind right up past Raidillion but once you got onto the Kemmel straight that is where you took the lead and stayed there and the F1 car couldnt have got past you, I used my mind to "Superimpose" the 919 onto the F1 lap and it was on the Kemmel with that 370kph top end on it you took the lead and the F1 car was history, bring on the return from F1 with the 2018 cars....

What I saw was that you were behind right up past Raidillion but once you got onto the Kemmel straight that is where you took the lead and stayed there and the F1 car couldnt have got past you, I used my mind to "Superimpose" the 919 onto the F1 lap and it was on the Kemmel with that 370kph top end on it you took the lead and the F1 car was history, bring on the return from F1 with the 2018 cars....

Yes, I am looking forward to the 2018 F1 lap times, that will be a nice surprise I presume, some interesting changes in the formula that should result in serious 919 *ss kicking. I’m a bit disappointed that there is no onboard footage of the real 919 Evo, now we will never know how the actual car compares to the simulation model (corners, straights). Also looking forward to their attempt at the Nordschleife with that 919 ‘Evil’ :D

Yes, I am looking forward to the 2018 F1 lap times, that will be a nice surprise I presume, some interesting changes in the formula that should result in serious 919 *ss kicking. I’m a bit disappointed that there is no onboard footage of the real 919 Evo, now we will never know how the actual car compares to the simulation model (corners, straights). Also looking forward to their attempt at the Nordschleife with that 919 ‘Evil’ :D

I would bring the car back next year with a new engine maybe a V6 twin turbo unit and even more boost and drag the all time Spa record back into Porsches hands again to an extent it would leave F1 saying "Well F**k we need to up our game compared to this so called ex LMP team whos beating our asses around the place!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back